• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much milk do you consume a day?

how much milk?

• 0-1

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I only drink milk regularly because it is at work and free. Which basically means more food I don't have to pay for or eat

about 500ml of almond milk a day.... The stuff from Aldi is the BEST around. and Ive tired them all including homemade

switching to almond milk was the best thing ever! non sweetened.

Try the aldi stuff mate, its $1 instead of the $3.50 at wollies and its tastes better. The sweetened one even has the same if not better macros then the unsweetened. I don't know hot that works. They put vanilla extract in it too.

Not sure how they are allowed to. It's clearly not milk and I wouldn't touch the stuff anyway.

All the hipsters are soaking almonds in water and grinding them into "milk".
Latest fad, we gotta get with the 90s, mate.

Drink probably every other day, tastes great and no intolerance luckily

I only drink it in my tea.
In my younger teen/tween years I'd drink it by the gallon. We also had a dairy farm and used to drink it in bucket loads.
I wish I could drink more :)

I have never drunk milk as I don't like it.

I've learned to tolerate it in coffee as an adult - I'll have a macchiato or a double shot cappucino (less milk/froth) but that's it.

Never touch it otherwise.