• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you initiate sex?

Women are turned on by a sense of humour and one line that works a treat is, "Lay down I think I love you"
She bursts out laughing, bonking ensues.

most recent situation

im on vacation on an island chilling with random american group,
american girlss jump in the water with all their cloths and shoes on before we go out wtf?
the one who started talking to me in the first place is like you want to come up to the room while i change ? sure why not, superfunhappytimes occour

at the end of the day no need to initiate LOL and get this the night before shes like im only into long term relationships im not the type to just go with anyone baaaaaaaaaaaaah

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Winner LOL

hmmm plenty of girls have one night stands, but don't necessarily want to be seen as 'the' girl who has one night stands - because of the way 'men' think of them as whores if they do.

Except for every woman having one, there's a bloke doing the same thing. Society (us) just doesn't judge them as harshly, as they seem to still judge women for precisely the same action?

I've always said, sex is easy enough to get, for anyone, it's the stuff that has longevity, that is much harder to find.

But you know, good for you ae! lol

Latest update,

so ive met someone recently for some reason get a lot of attention on public holidays like girls are needy ? lol anywayyyyyy girl i havent spoken to personally but has done photography of me said come spoon me so i end up going there, AGAIN I DIDNT INITIATE AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN

is this the new generation these days ? girls initiate after these two different occasions i seem to think i dont know girls anymore, do you think its worth trying to make a relationship with someone who bangs first meet than says "i dont usually do this until a month in" or whatever

Hmmmm I think women, these days are alot more astute & intent on also getting what they want?

Girls like a good shag too? Maybe they see you as a bit of a sex machine ae? lol

And sure, why not start a relationship with one? If thats what you both want?

Sex is just sex, a relationship is an entirely different thing?

Maybe these girls just wanted a good shag? Maybe they're not intetested in a full on relationship just yet? We're really no different to men in this respect. We all have impulses & urges & attractions...

Nearly every single one of my friends relationships started out as an impassioned one night stand. Times have changed I guess lol

But again, lucky you ;)

lol

I try to get the kids to bed by 8pm..while at the same time convince the wife to have a cuppa...

Gentleman, may I introduce you to possibly the cleverest man on the planet :D

Getting the kids into bed and relaxing the wife.....so simple, yet so effective ;)

Gentleman, may I introduce you to possibly the cleverest man on the planet :D

Getting the kids into bed and relaxing the wife.....so simple, yet so effective ;)

remove the distractions, apply stimulants to exhausted women, its not as nice as J put it lol...

It's been a while since I initiated sex I gotta say....

I don't recall ever actively initiating? Kissing typically intensifies and leads to touching, fondling, groping, which leads to breathless passion and an ache in one's loins and shazam! You got yourself some sexy times goin on? lol

I think this thread is more applicable to those in a relationship/marriage - with life, it becomes a little harder to be as free and spontaneous with sex as you used to be. Kids, mortgage, work, responsibilities, stress etc etc.

I think a husband and wife should have 1 date night every week. Cook together, laugh together, shower together, learn to be sensual with one another again.

There is nothing more beautiful or intimate on the planet, than lovingly knowing how another person's body works. Complete surrender is sexy as hell folks ;)

i used to flop it out..... wheni was a kid... 17-19 years old

now with my girl we do romantic stuff cuddle up in bed, kiss the neck, touche places, slowly take clothes off...
suprisingly i dont usually talk its more hand movements and then we both know its on.....