• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you initiate sex?

No luck for me lately, nothing works, Mrs is busy and stressed, leaving me as toey as a Roman sandal.

lol Grippy

Romaaaaance!

A shoulder rub, a bubble bath, her favourite things...woo her, soothe her....indulge her ;)

I def need abit of a break....done it 4 times this week...which is pretty low for us....need to back off for acouple weeks lol...

lmao

And good morning to you too DKD! :D

I will watch this thread with great interest!

There is no seduction or initiation required when you're on your own? In fact the levels of selfishness & indulgence skyrocket without any gentle, suggestive preludes whatsoever! lol

Good luck with those dishes! lol
Idno, sometimes when my hands haven't been fulfilling my non-sexual needs, they just can't get me in the mood when they want to play.

most recent situation

im on vacation on an island chilling with random american group,
american girlss jump in the water with all their cloths and shoes on before we go out wtf?
the one who started talking to me in the first place is like you want to come up to the room while i change ? sure why not, superfunhappytimes occour

at the end of the day no need to initiate LOL and get this the night before shes like im only into long term relationships im not the type to just go with anyone baaaaaaaaaaaaah

hmmm plenty of girls have one night stands, but don't necessarily want to be seen as 'the' girl who has one night stands - because of the way 'men' think of them as whores if they do.

Except for every woman having one, there's a bloke doing the same thing. Society (us) just doesn't judge them as harshly, as they seem to still judge women for precisely the same action?

I've always said, sex is easy enough to get, for anyone, it's the stuff that has longevity, that is much harder to find.

But you know, good for you ae! lol

lol i hear where your coming from bella,

dont forget girls pick out guys too, all my female mates at work think im some player just cause il make a comment about an attractive girl at work, instantly makes things harder to get a lil sumfin from a work collogue

lol

I have 75 staff, actually it's 83 now that I've put some more boys on.

My advice to them all?

Never shit where you eat.

And don't screw the crew.

When the sexy time is over...the fall out is catastrophic!
lolol

It aint worth it.

And yes, there are plenty of girls who are playa's too honey, this, I know ;)

This is a true story,

KungFooGoo calls lady friend up " What are you doing you dirty bitch"

Lady Friend "Waiting for you to come around and fuck me"

The end.

May or may not be a true story.

with my bf, i usually touch him .. there.
but id rather not initiate it much these days since hes been tired 2 or 3 times in the past and i felt rejected lol, so i usually wait for him

with my bf, i usually touch him .. there.
but id rather not initiate it much these days since hes been tired 2 or 3 times in the past and i felt rejected lol, so i usually wait for him

takes 2 to tango, dont give up