• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you initiate sex?

Yep, sometimes I go that way Bella....just steamroll her with passion, so to speak lol. Other times, you have to use the old nudge, nudge, wink, wink approach.

Sometimes she'll try and get me in the mood by laying on the bed in seductive clothing. One night I decided to return the favour. She came out of the ensuite shower to find me lying across the bed, on my stomach, feet facing her, with my undies wedged hard up my bum crack. My version of a blokes g-string.

She pissed herself laughing, while at the same time trying to surpress her urge to regurgitate at the sight of my hairy arse. It got the job done though. Nothing else matters. :D

i open youjizz dot com
sad-forever-alone-face-only.png

wake up in the middle of the night
slip it in
they just go with it once they wake up to sex

I used to do this thing where I'd imitate Bruce Willis' cheesy grin circa the Die Hard series. I had it absolutely down pat. She loved it, and it was a pretty useful lead-in to some amorous action. Thankth Brewth!

I approach sex like my lifting, although with less chalk

5-10 minutes of warming up/greasing the groove ;), then three intense all out bursts of 5 minutes, with 3-5 minutes rest.

one way I intimate things is by saying 'dya want me to prove how hetro I am and how attratef to you I really am?'. Other times I'll give a bit of a gentle back rub and whisper sweet nothings. Others I'll send a text with 'go grab a powerade youll need it'.

Offering to massage them...that's another good one....just the right amount of pressure here, and then there, and then "roll over honey"....yeah baby :)

My mrs is as much of a nympho as me. I just go down on her. Anywhere, anytime. She does the same to me if she wants it. Just starts off as some touching, kissing, canoodling and vage pounding.

My mrs is as much of a nympho as me. I just go down on her. Anywhere, anytime. She does the same to me if she wants it. Just starts off as some touching, kissing, canoodling and vage pounding.

Vague pounding?
lmao

Coaltrain, I would imagine, 'going down' on someone, is a pretty clear precursor to sexual relations??

And quite frankly, why would you say no? :D

lolol