• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how are you progressing

good job to all
and for those that think they are lagging atleast you are aware of it

high five's all around

I am totally lagging. :(
Is cool though, will just make my results in December even more impressive, right?
Seriously though, what the hell happened to February? I blinked and it was gone.

You can guess what happens when you haven't done legs or deadlifts in two months, I am guessing I have lost about 3cm off each leg, and my ass is dissapearing even quicker...... And I am still the same weight.

its weird im staying around the same weight, losing a little bit of weight yet my waist is going down

Not sure honestly.

Had a serious headfuck for nearly a month, so that messed things up. But I still kept training, and now that I'm back (mentally), strength is somehow better than it was before.

I'm still finding new veins every day, but my weight is pretty stable at around 90-91kgs.

So possibly gained a little bit of muscle and strength and lost a little bit of fat?

I'm not too sure what my goals are either, although the leaner I get the better I look. So it is quite possible I will go all out and get ripped. I'm probably around 9% atm, would love to see what I look like at around 5%.

Will continue as I am going for another month or two until strength plateaus, and will probably commence ripping up then.

At the moment, none of my lifts are really stalling, so will keep riding the strength gains while they last.

Sheeeeeeeeet.

Have not dropped any weight for 3 weeks (although I think I've lost some cm's). Been pretty slack in the gym. Hitting it a bit but still getting into the swing of a home gym.

Motivation? Where did you go???

lol

I'd say i'm progressing well, main goal this year was not to re-injury my back. Its almost been 2 months now.

on a serious note, what are your goals for 2012? stay lean and add muscle?

Not sure after over a decade of lifting it gets hard for me to change my physique.. too much work for at this bloody age to maintain a higher lbm. Maybe if I was still 20s but not now.

Prolly get to 85kg by June for nationals then shred to 75kg@8% bf in November again for stereosonic :D

Not sure after over a decade of lifting it gets hard for me to change my physique.. too much work for at this bloody age to maintain a higher lbm. Maybe if I was still 20s but not now.

Prolly get to 85kg by June for nationals then shred to 75kg@8% bf in November again for stereosonic :D

Lou didn't peak till masters at 40+.

You have a long way to go big boy.