• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If a legit bodybiulder appeared on this forum and offered their expertise I would take in what they write and then do the complete opposite.

Someone once wrote;

"You cannot learn the proper method for training a race horse, by asking a race horse."

And years of personal observation confirm this.
And that's nothing personal against the bodybiulder.

If a legit bodybiulder appeared on this forum and offered their expertise I would take in what they write and then do the complete opposite.

Someone once wrote;

"You cannot learn the proper method for training a race horse, by asking a race horse."

So are you saying the same can & should be said of a competitive PL'er Andy?

Someone once wrote;

The exercise philosipher strikes again. You are the love child of yoda and confuscious.

Someone once wrote;

And you're right if all they offer is an explanation of how they train now. If they were coach-minded and suggested a path to get to their level then this would be different.

Do no do what the race horse does, do what he did to become a race horse.

Bodybiulders work towards a perceived ideal.

I'm not saying that about power lifters Bella
I'll explain later, this is a good discussion.

Outstanding.

Ben is right. Any competitive bb'er would & should offer advice on how to 'start' so that novices have a clear idea on how to become the racehorse.

Lets hope our newest forum member does just this :)

Outstanding.

Ben is right. Any competitive bb'er would & should offer advice on how to 'start' so that novices have a clear idea on how to become the racehorse.

Lets hope our newest forum member does just this :)

I hope he does too. I am always keen to discuss this sort of stuff with other experienced lifters.

tumblr_matbg2KbNC1ra92exo1_500.png

I was watching the world crossfit games just yesterday on Yankee TV and the leading male competitors are indeed huge and ripped.

December 11, 2008
Greg Glassman ridicules Brandon Oto and claims he doesn't understand fitness, physics, or mathematics. Refuses to recant his statement that Crossfit will give you a 750 lb deadlift within 2 years, even though there is no proof. Refuses to recant the idea that Crossfit will be a better program for bodybuilding than actual bodybuilding (drug-free). Also declares exercise science a myth and says that no achievement in human performance has come even in part from exercise science.

December 11, 2008
Greg Glassman ridicules Brandon Oto and claims he doesn't understand fitness, physics, or mathematics. Refuses to recant his statement that Crossfit will give you a 750 lb deadlift within 2 years, even though there is no proof. Refuses to recant the idea that Crossfit will be a better program for bodybuilding than actual bodybuilding (drug-free). Also declares exercise science a myth and says that no achievement in human performance has come even in part from exercise science.

Your avatar goes well with that statement