• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi all,

I'm Chris from Brisbane.

I signed up mainly to gain knowledge from people with far more than me.. Been training for fitness/strength on and off since I was about 16 (27 now) and have recently started training at home in the small set up I've got in my garage.

I've got a gun rack style squat rack with safeties, about 200kg of Olympic plates, mostly rubber, with a cheap Chinese bar, ez curl bar and Olympic dumbbells, a revolution fid bench, force USA preacher bench and a cheap POS lat pull down machine. Would love a power rack and decent lat pull down among other things but roof height in our garage allows neither.. I'm working on the wife for a back garage to set up as a gym but with a 7 day old baby, time and money make that a hard sell!

Welcome Chris, always nice to have another brisvegaz resident.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Hi all,

I'm Chris from Brisbane.

I signed up mainly to gain knowledge from people with far more than me.. Been training for fitness/strength on and off since I was about 16 (27 now) and have recently started training at home in the small set up I've got in my garage.

I've got a gun rack style squat rack with safeties, about 200kg of Olympic plates, mostly rubber, with a cheap Chinese bar, ez curl bar and Olympic dumbbells, a revolution fid bench, force USA preacher bench and a cheap POS lat pull down machine. Would love a power rack and decent lat pull down among other things but roof height in our garage allows neither.. I'm working on the wife for a back garage to set up as a gym but with a 7 day old baby, time and money make that a hard sell!

Welcome to Ausbb:)

Hello there!

• - Name James
      - Age 35
      - Gender M
      - Location Hurstville - Sydney
      - Training experience (if you have any that is) I recently moved back to Sydney and joined a gym so I have been training for a 8 months.
      - Any Interests - Lots

It would also be a good idea to say why you joined Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding - I am looking for a group I can join to do Bar Brother style training, motivation and make some friends.

Do you have any goals in mind? Are you looking to start training? Are you trying to gain or lose weight? I want to build strength, mainly core.

- Name - Mick
- Age - 34
- Gender - M
- Location - Flinders Rangers, SA
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - Very Little, About 3 Months
- Any Interests - Playing Guitar, Golf, Camping/4WD, Kayak fishing, Watching any sport on the telly.

Why I joined Ausbb?? After having shoulder and upper back trouble, I was told I had a core weak and needed to strengthen my shoulders.
I took the exercises I was given by my physiotherapist, added a basic dumbbell routine I found online, cleaned up my diet a bit and the weight just fell off. Not that I had lot, mostly beer gut, “Skinny Fat” I think you fit people call it. 12 weeks on I’m pain free, looking and feeling good and thinking I’d like to step it up a little.
Cheers.

@Killswitch;
Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log

G'day everyone I'm Jo but my little niece calls me monter(monster) hence the forum name...lol. I'm 47yrs old 5'7" at 70kg. Started weight lifting on 2011 and now I am hooked. I don't go to gym instead I've set up at home not a fancy one but it does the job......NO one told me this is addictive ;)

Stay safe everyone and happy lifting!!!

Hi, I'm Laurence. Former distance runner but now I know better. 6ft4 and 80kg - skinniest guy here? Hopefully not for long :)

Yo! Mike here, from Perth.

Stumbled across the Forum researching barbells. I'm a big fan of functional fitness rather than fitness for fitness sake. The majority of my workouts up until this point have been bodyweight based, but now I'm starting to get serious.

I'm also a ginormous Star Wars nerd.