• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fucking four wheeled coffins, lost count of how many times I have had a car indicate start changing lanes then shoulder check. Hope it doesn't turn you off riding.

Course not!! Bought another bike already but I do miss my R1 :( once you ride it's in the blood, can't stop once you start. I just don't ride to work anymore!

Course not!! Bought another bike already but I do miss my R1 :( once you ride it's in the blood, can't stop once you start. I just don't ride to work anymore!

Your kidding right I will only ride to work that way I am covered by compo if I have a prang. Between bikes though at the moment keeping an eye out for a cheap gixxer 1000

Hey Everyone

Name: Candice most call me Candy
Training experience: been going to the gym since I was 15 did sport specific training as I used to be a Tae Kwon Do fighter, apart from that train regularly
Any Interests: Am actually interested in becoming a fitness model have started the diet with the supplements - looking for a trainer and advice of how to get into the industry

Looking forward to chatting people

Candy x

- Name: Rob
- Training experience: Been gyming for 2 years only last 6 months got serious about it (diet dialling in proper routine etc) so still a newbie, Bought a house in the hills and now have my own gym at home. Would happily have a training partner share my stuff. Currently dropping weight / BF to 80kg at 83kg right now down form 90.
- Any Interests: Mountainbiking, lifting / training

My Gym nothing special but gets the job done

- Name: Rob
- Training experience: Been gyming for 2 years only last 6 months got serious about it (diet dialling in proper routine etc) so still a newbie, Bought a house in the hills and now have my own gym at home. Would happily have a training partner share my stuff. Currently dropping weight / BF to 80kg at 83kg right now down form 90.
- Any Interests: Mountainbiking, lifting / training

My Gym nothing special but gets the job done

Hey Rob, welcome to ausbb! Best of luck with your cut!

Also, there's a home gym gear thread, you should post your stuff in there - it's so great to see what everyone has to work with at home!

Good luck! :)

Your kidding right I will only ride to work that way I am covered by compo if I have a prang. Between bikes though at the moment keeping an eye out for a cheap gixxer 1000

Bugger about the crash.

I ride a hayabusa. Love that machine! Unfortunately I can't workout where to strap the baby capsule.

Good luck with your bike search.

Been lurking for a while and stumbled onto this thread so thought I better join in.

Name: Kevin

Training Experiences: 12 months of strength/general training about two years ago. Got slack when winter rolled around and gave up - I train mornings. Returned to the gym this winter about two months ago so should get easier to drag my arse out of bed as the year progresses. Weights 4 days per week, Cardio 2 days per week.

Interests: Skydiving, Mountain Biking, Camping, RC Helicopters.

Current Weight: 82kg down from 85kg two months ago. Lost 3cm of my waist. Start BF was 23%, aiming for 10% by the end of the year.

Height: 172cm

Goals: Lose fat, gain muscle. Started using a very knowledgable PT/Bodybuilder who has me on a nutirtion plan and weights program. I want to be fit and healthy for a long time as I have a couple of young boys 4 & 7 that I need to keep up with.

Hey Kev! Welcome to ausbb :)

Well done on re-starting, Sunshine Coast is beautiful, have been thinking of moving there from Brisbane, myself!

Good luck with your training and strength goals and hitting 10% bf! :)

Hi All,
First time I've joined any forum at all so fingers crossed for a good experience. I am joining ausbb as I have abused my body for too long and want to learn as much as I can from the people who know and have tried the most!

My info...
Brisbane Carindale area
31yo female
67kg
165cm
Inconsistently weight trained for years but never got serious about it. About 2 years ago I started to train harder for approx 12 months but changed jobs where there was no gym and I couldn't work out on 'company time'.

Going to give an online trainer a whirl for 16 weeks to see if it will give me the kickstart I need.

Been at it half arsed for the last two weeks, trying to get into a routine. Officially starting tomorrow!!!!

Cheers,
Chookie

Hi All,
First time I've joined any forum at all so fingers crossed for a good experience. I am joining ausbb as I have abused my body for too long and want to learn as much as I can from the people who know and have tried the most!

Welcome to the forums :)

Hey Player,
Just moved back into the area, joining a gym tomorrow!!! Been checking out what options I have. I posted a thread in the gym section asking for recommendations in the area!! Just did a two week trial at sleeman as I was going to join there but I need one that is open longer so I can go before/after work.

Thank you Deep, Checked out your log, nice work on the lifts.

Name: Justin
Training Experiences: No previous experience, putting into practice what I have read in many books (starting strength, practical programming)
Interests: Programming, mountainbiking, reading
Current Weight: 68Kg up from 60Kg (bulkan)
Height: 184cm

Following a Starting Strength routine, and looking for a gym in the Brisbane - Nathan area. Right now I am just paying a casual rate at a council gym, but would like some gymbros for technique and motivation.

Name: Justin
Training Experiences: No previous experience, putting into practice what I have read in many books (starting strength, practical programming)
Interests: Programming, mountainbiking, reading
Current Weight: 68Kg up from 60Kg (bulkan)
Height: 184cm

Following a Starting Strength routine, and looking for a gym in the Brisbane - Nathan area. Right now I am just paying a casual rate at a council gym, but would like some gymbros for technique and motivation.

Welcome to the forums Justin :):)

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hello

Hey boys names nick aka woodsy,24, been training for a few years now on and off but I used to be a massive stoner lmao so lacked motivation, but gave that shit up bout a year ago and have been hitting the gym with avengence since the day I quit. I was 70kg and 6ft when I started shamefull I know lol, but in a year with hard training and proper diet I'm up to a solid 86kg and feeling great:), I have had a go at juice before helped a bit but was misinformed and undereducated I know this now from lurking in this site for the last few months. I started my cycle last week i have global anabolics test400 and decca200 and 4 weeks worth of dbols lol I'm going to be doing 2ml test and 1ml of Decca a week and 3 dbols a day morning, lunch and tea, what do you guys think? I train 6 days a week for about 1 and a half hours and do mma training 2days a week. Look forward to learning heaps from the pros on here and hopefully help some people as you guys have helped me.