• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey fella's I'm 32 have been training on/off since a teen have been back into the gym now for about a year after having shoulder surgery. Currently i weigh in at a healthy 102kg at 6ft. My bench press is back up above 100kg now i managed to get 112.5kg for 6 reps this week.

I thought i would join up on here to learn as much as i can.
Currently I'm using glutamine,creatine mono and optimum nutrition gold whey.
Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Hey fella's I'm 32 have been training on/off since a teen have been back into the gym now for about a year after having shoulder surgery. Currently i weigh in at a healthy 102kg at 6ft. My bench press is back up above 100kg now i managed to get 112.5kg for 6 reps this week.

I thought i would join up on here to learn as much as i can.
Currently I'm using glutamine,creatine mono and optimum nutrition gold whey.
Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Hey Right Hook, welcome to ausbb :) You sound like you're doing well already! Well done on getting back into it! And great job on your 112.5kg bench! Look forward to watching you hit more PB's ;)

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hey all
Name: Waz
Training exp: 12 months
Just looking to speak with like minded people and getting some more motivation

Cheers

Name: Lex
108kg
Training exp: on and off for 23 years - haven't trained in the last six years and not much since a bike accident a good while back.
Ride a vstrom (1000). Play sax mostly tenor.

Dropped 20kg since July last year with mostly diet changes and just motivating myself to get back in the gym to tone up , get rid of the belly - want my six pack back and get in shape.

Looking to strengthen up the shoulders, back and arms for archery
so I can increase the poundage I can pull.

On here to get a bit of advice, tips and help to stay focused and motivated.

Last edited:
Welcome lex!

Well done on the weight loss to date, great that you're back at it! Best of luck with your goals :)

Thanks.

Going to see if I can grab a few measurements and photos on the weekend
so can use them for before and after - hopefully won't scare people to much

The belly has to go , it looks terrible! (looks like a womans 3-5 month pregnancy belly)

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Name: Stew
72kg / 174cm / ~17%bf
Training exp: 9 months.

"Ectomorph" here. Goals - looking to gain a little weight (target 80), and then lean up a touch at that weight, then maintain that ongoing and focusing on sport specific training.

Am very active - prior to this training ran often, played a lot of sport. Have only maintained basketball since beginning weight training 3x week. First dilemma is that I gained ~6 kg in first 3 months, but nothing since (though strength etc has continued to improve well).

On here to bounce ideas, contribute what I can, and to draw on a little collective wisdom.

Gday All, Phatboy here from WA. I'm a 37 year old Civil Engineer working on the mines. I have been training sporadically for about 15 years but have really been focusing a lot harder since the career put me at a desk most of the time. I'm mainly here to get a better insight into nutrition and supplementation plans, but hopefully I can pick up, or share, a few training tips as well.
Oh yeh. 5'10" and currently sitting at 75kg's near the end of a 12 month cut.