• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name: Harry
- Training experience:
Started lifting in 2010 and continued through to the end of 2012 consistently. Copped Glandular fever and have not been the same since, looking to get back into it and get back to where I was.
-Any Interests: Motorsport (F1 mostly), AFL (Richmond), Scuba diving, Video games and The JRE Podcast.

Joined because I have been thinking about creating my own home gym instead of paying a membership again. Saw that people sell equipment on here and I'm looking to pick up a solid rack and bench set up that will let me get in some compound movements to start with.

hi guys im new here looking forward to checking this place out

- Name: rusty
- Training experience: been training weight for 4years will be be compete in girst powerlifting meet next year cant wait
-Any Interests: powerlifting & bodybuilding

hi guys im new here looking forward to checking this place out

- Name: rusty
- Training experience: been training weight for 4years will be be compete in girst powerlifting meet next year cant wait
-Any Interests: powerlifting & bodybuilding
Welcome Rusty! :)

What meet are you competing in?

Hi All !

- Name - Ebin

- Age - 33
- Gender - male
- Location -Brisbane
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - 2 months into regular workout.
- Any Interests - Healthy lifestyle, Motorcycles, RC helicopters

Thank you !

- Dimitri
- 23y/o
- 128kg @ 183cm
- Head Coach & Manager at PTC Sydenham
- Involved with Powerlifting since 2010. Grew up playing football and swimming competitively (somewhat haha)
- B.App.Sci.(Ex.Spt.Sci), Level 1 Powerlifting Coach

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training ... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty of strength of which his body is capable"
- Socrates

- Name - Belinda
- Age - 34
- Gender - F
- Location - Queensland
- Training goals- Want to lose 10kg, tone up and get a 6 pack as well as bigger arms and legs. Used to do Muay Thai Kickboxing years ago but have done sfa until recently.
- Any Interests- Lots and Lots main ones Fishing, Motorbike riding, family, my rottweilers, tattoos, extreme 4wdriving.

Name: Brian

Current Weight: 85kg

Height: 5' 9"

Training experience
(if you have any that is): Working out since my 20s but keep trying to do better with good trainers, diet and plenty of workouts. Joined a great gym (Apollo) in Footscray which has terrific equipment and trainers....plus a really good set of members.

Any Interests: Mostly gym but also walking the dog, gardening, beach, trying to keep my head above water at work.

I joined Ausbb because it would be great to learn from others and hear about the latest in all aspects of bodybuilding and weights.

Keep smiling,

Brian

smile.png.pagespeed.ce.HpCntQets-.png