• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name - Belinda
- Age - 34
- Gender - F
- Location - Queensland
- Training goals- Want to lose 10kg, tone up and get a 6 pack as well as bigger arms and legs. Used to do Muay Thai Kickboxing years ago but have done sfa until recently.
- Any Interests- Lots and Lots main ones Fishing, Motorbike riding, family, my rottweilers, tattoos, extreme 4wdriving.

Awesome, you look pretty good to me:)

Hi Guys

Excited to be here!

Name: Rahul
Weight: 90kgs
Height: 174 cm
Training experience: Roughly 4 weeks....getting started :) Use to work out in my early 20s but let go and gained a lot of weight.
Any Interests: Cars, going out, travelling, Forex trading

About 6 months ago I weighed around 97kgs. I lost some of the weight after doing some bootcamps but now want to take it to be next level. I joined a gym 4 weeks ago and have improved my diet considerably. My first goal is to reduce down to 80kgs and get lean. I want to achieve this over the next 6 months.

I am currently following the gym workout on Bodybuilding.com called the 'Bizzy Diet' but not following the eating plan too closely as I am not using any supplements. I want to avoid using supplements...what do you guys think about that decision?

Rahul

Name - James
Age - 30
Location - Melbourne
Training experience - Beginner
Any Interests - Music (piano), just started learning about bodybuilding.

So any training recommendations for a female wanting to get into bodybuilding and wanting results ASAP. I want to shred 10kg and then muscle up.
What supplements are best?

So any training recommendations for a female wanting to get into bodybuilding and wanting results ASAP. I want to shred 10kg and then muscle up.
What supplements are best?

Srs?.. You look like you're already well established! :)
[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; will be a wealth of knowledge I think :cool: