• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hello all.

Col
Sydney
175cm
75kg (skinny arms and legs, fat chest, gut and hips)

My goals are to get stronger and look bigger

I have no real experience. I have probably attempted to lift weight three times since the age of 16. I think my most serious effort was in 2010 on the stronglifts 5 X 5. I got to 105 on squats and deads(I ran out of weights at home) and busted my arse to get to my pb of around 48 kg on bench press.

I could not get past that weight for bench press and with the fact that I ran out of weight to go heavier on the squats and deads, I spat the dummy and gave up. I was also on redbak mass gainer and had a poor diet. I gained about 10 - 12 kgs in that short time but I just felt fat.

My plan is to just copy the diets from muscle meals direct. 200g beef chicken or fish and 200g carbs(potato,rice or pasta).
Then pick a program from this site and find a cheap gym membership and probably get another mass gainer( The price is right considering my financial situation).

Last thing, I hate that I'm very weak at bench press. I never get a chest pump and it seems that my arms tire way before my chest. I do however get doms in the pecs????????????????

thanks

kunce?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? do I already know?

Last edited:
Name - Dan
Age - 29
Gender - Male
Current Weight - 86kg
Height - 171cm
Location - Sydney Inner west
Training experience - 5 years

Really hoping to find an awesome dude here to help me make significant gains.
Hit a brick wall with the training and haven't gained in a while.

Long term goal is to reach 95kg of muscle with about 12-15% body fat.

If anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction its much appreciated

Welcome to the forum @lift; @lateone; @PicklesMcWickles; @Viparadise;@NOXQSZ; @V6corp; @bedbod;

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log

- Brad
- Male
- North East Victoria
- 9 months
- Lifting

Joined mainly beacause I was bored at work and thought it might be useful to find more information/likeminded people

Main goals at this stage are to reach 90kg by the end of the year (currently 80kg) and I guess just learn more

Hi pollie and welcome to ausbb , why not introduce yourself to the forum , tell us who you are, goals and a bit about yourself

Include as much detail as you like when introducing yourself to the community. If you are stuck on what information to tell people, some suggestions are below:

- Name
- Training experience (if you have any that is)
- Any Interests

It would also be a good idea to say why you joined Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding

Do you have any goals in mind? Are you looking to start training? Are you trying to gain or lose weight? Perhaps you are already an experienced trainer and are looking to share your experience with others?

Last but not least be sure to do some reading of the articles on Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding and also some searches on the forums.

Note: Please do not post questions about training, dieting or supplements in this forum. This forum is only for introductions, if you have any specific questions please post them in the relevant forums.

Thanks and welcome to the forums

Thank you sir admin. Was this message directed for me? But the date of the post says 06-09-2007..

- Name : Lara
- Training experience (if you have any that is) : 3 years
- Any Interests : get toned; lose some fat around my tummy and legs
- Current weight: 110 lbs
- Height: 157.5cm

I joined this forum to learn more about fitness and share my ideas as well.

My goal is to maintain my weight into 110 lbs, and achieve a healthy lifestyle.

I look forward to start my training as soonest as possible time :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

• Name : Dustin
  • Training experience (if you have any that is) : 3 years
  • Any Interests : become more cut, increase muscle mass and weight to 175lbs
  • Current weight: 145 lbs
  • Height: 180cm

I joined this forum to help find some more methods to help improve my overall workout plan, to learn more about other supplements that can be used to improve overall life.

Name - Nancy
Age - 30
Gender - F
Location - Brisbane Northside
Training Experience - Three months
Goal - To reduce bf% to less than 20% and eventually cut and maintain
Weight - 160lbs
Height -165cm
Motivation - To stop living a 'what if' life and be an inspiration for my kids

I've always been in shape with hobbies and jobs like hunting and farming. But since having my kids my lifestyle has changed and it's meant I have needed to step foot back in a gym.
Seriously addicted to weights, always want to lift more and do better.
Eating clean and calculating daily crabs, fats and protein using MyFitnessPal.

I've made a change for a better me and I can safely say it'll be a change for life. :p

Hi

Name:Coolcad
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? Since my teens
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Build strength and muscle
Goal(s) you already HAVE reached? Finally reached 72kgs last week and on the way to 75kgs!
Hobbies: Gym, sustainability & gardening
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: My Identical twin lives in Uruguay!!

Hi everyone,
Always found it difficult to put on weight, but making a huge effort to eat more now - better late than never.

Dabbled with weights over the years on and off until I needed to get serious a couple of years ago to build strength in my arms to help sore tendons and right shoulder from years of CAD work and desk sitting. Got a powercage at home now and it was the best thing I ever did!

Cheers

Hi all,

- Name - Mo
- Age - 23 (still young enough to be stupid)
- Gender - Male
- Location - Here
- Training experience - Years of tossing around in a home gym after 2 years of seriously wrong training as an 18 year old
- Any Interests - Bonsai (them mini tree's ya know?).

I joined this site to help with motivation and ultimately to gain advice and feedback - after a long arse day at work and then a few hours working in the garden, my motivation levels for working out aren't as high as just flomping down in front of the tele.

I'm hoping to get my abs back out like they were when I was young - nothing special but just enough so that I don't feel self concious about it. Also noodle arms aren't that helpful either :D:D

Cheers,
Mo

Hey guys & girls,

- Name - Danny
- Age - 24
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience - Muay Thai at around 17, then gym really half assed for a few years. Since then I've been going to gym quite solidly for the last few years.
- Any Interests - Supplements, Design, Cars & FOOD.

One day I just didn't like what I saw, not hating on myself but just knew I could push myself to feel better and stronger. So I guess I snapped out of it. Biggest struggle is the diet I love food way too much!!

Cheers,
Danny