• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I used to do that, or a little block of wood.
Romaleos are nice, just exy

I like Reeboks but having crossfit on there is a major turnoff

Maybe ok standing on a disc with light weight, but trying to get your footing right on something with heavy weight sounds fkn dangerous.

Ps romaleos do look erotic.

Dunno dude, is it purely for squatting? The do-wins seem to be a bit cheaper at $140, Eastbay has Romaleos for $180 but then you've got shipping :(
The Inov8 s seem to be about about that $140 price and seem to be a proper heeled shoe and look pretty sexy, although if they're good quality the UGE one's are a good price. But hey, I squat in thongs bro.

As an aside, so glad proper Hurrache's are back, like the old school ones. They dope.

Dunno dude, is it purely for squatting? The do-wins seem to be a bit cheaper at $140, Eastbay has Romaleos for $180 but then you've got shipping :(
The Inov8 s seem to be about about that $140 price and seem to be a proper heeled shoe and look pretty sexy, although if they're good quality the UGE one's are a good price. But hey, I squat in thongs bro.

As an aside, so glad proper Hurrache's are back, like the old school ones. They dope.
But you only quarter squat don't you?

Aren't all Eastbay prices US though?
Mostly squatting, if they allow me to bring my legs back further when benching then I'll use them for that too. That's why I don't want to break the bank on a pair, they'll likely only get used a couple of times a week

Actually had to Google Hurrache as they didn't ring any bells...seriously dood, they are muck! These would suit you though

262ff9af4f0a0428a8219a2caa29d9f9.jpg

Yeah USD, forgot about that. Bradders recommending the Inov8s. You might only use then weekly but they should last you
images
and
ears_1735848c.jpg

Actually had to Google Hurrache as they didn't ring any bells...seriously dood, they are muck! These would suit you though

262ff9af4f0a0428a8219a2caa29d9f9.jpg

Where you been dude? Hurraches were the shiz when I was about 15. Had better colour-ways then though.

I picked up a pair of Adipowers from Eastbay a year or so ago. Really nice shoe. Less bulky than the Romeleos, and imo look better for it. Limited colour ways though if that's your thing.

Use them for all my squat and press worksets. For the extra $$ spent, they more than make up for it in their quality construction, which I'd hazard will last longer than some of the cheaper alternatives.

To be honest, I am amazed how much colour etc is getting talked about here. Most you guys would like rainbow anyway

Rainbow is so last summer, Black and lime is the 2015 Fall look, FYI [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION]; :p