• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Going out

alcohol once in a while is ok... also while on alcohol your muscles volumise 20% larger.. true story

Last edited:
Previously i myself was a bit of a pisspot, its funny how the body adapts and we crave these things.

It used to be work, drink, sleep, work. There was nothing better then getting home and having a drink.

But now I hardly drink at all and if i do its 1-3. Usually even then i get a headache.

If you don't want to change your habits etc i would not think to hard about it, keep drinking and hitting the gym, but if you want to feel better (hard to believe) then stop or cut down a lot.

There can be downsides, as perhaps you may replace your drinking with gambling (whats worse LOL), so try to keep yourself busy. I found the biggest determining factor in my decision was the people that i hang around with.

Bad decisions make the best stories though LOL!

Last edited:
^

Agreed I deleted my contact list and then only saved people who kept in touch after that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Also not sure about you guys but when I was drinking a lot thats when i was smoking, it went hand in hand, nothing like a good smoke and drink.

After stopping smoking (due to massive infection in my mouth from impacted wisdom teeth) my taste for liquor subsided.

Also not sure about you guys but when I was drinking a lot thats when i was smoking, it went hand in hand, nothing like a good smoke and drink.

After stopping smoking (due to massive infection in my mouth from impacted wisdom teeth) my taste for liquor subsided.

It's funny how life works isn't it. I got dogged one night by two of my mates so I stopped hanging out with my group out of spite. Quit smoking up and quit drinking... Never turned back... My mum always says everything happens for a reason and I'd like to think it does.
Posted via Mobile Device

One of the tests at Mallesons when you join is that you're put in a party situation with a lot of liquor and you have to talk to 10 designated people.

I cant see a lot of you non-drinkers coping with that, let alone a strip club on a company card.

There is times in life to get wasted I'm not against it completly but my life changed from revolving around it. What's is mallesons?
Posted via Mobile Device