• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 4) *Spoilers*

I'd be happy with 24hr cams of Westeros

There'd just be a lot of this....

2eb33083fc8d655a59439fde7d4652c5.jpg

really? lol

Tyson Lannister death = Great! He was banging Shae! She got what she deserved
Khaleesi dragons = sad
Tyrion = Fuck yeah! About time he did something besides banging whores
Stannis Baratheon defeats the King of the North = awesome!
Bran starks story has bored me since season 1
NFI why Arya is heading back to the wall when she and her sister were on either side of the castle together
Hound death = I liked him. I nope they haven't killed his character.
The mountain looks like he will pull through

Yep it was good.

The stories developed but there was no action, it was a finale I want action lol I was proud of tyrion, that was the best part

Tyson Lannister death = Great! He was banging Shae! She got what she deserved
Khaleesi dragons = sad
Tyrion = Fuck yeah! About time he did something besides banging whores
Stannis Baratheon defeats the King of the North = awesome!
Bran starks story has bored me since season 1
NFI why Arya is heading back to the wall when she and her sister were on either side of the castle together
Hound death = I liked him. I nope they haven't killed his character.
The mountain looks like he will pull through

Yep it was good.

Arya is going to Bravos not the wall

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

yeah wasnt bad ending, tied up a lot of plots throughout the season and opened up some new plots for the next season, with slme openended stuff like the mountain, the hound, where is Tyrion going etc etc

yeah wasnt bad ending, tied up a lot of plots throughout the season and opened up some new plots for the next season, with slme openended stuff like the mountain, the hound, where is Tyrion going etc etc

And the master of whispers has also done a runner with Tyrion.
And now we got to ask what the relationship is there if he helped Tyrion escape.

And the master of whispers has also done a runner with Tyrion.
And now we got to ask what the relationship is there if he helped Tyrion escape.
Or maybe its reversed, what relationship did he have with tywin?

He only decided to leave once he heard the bells.

Varys has always claimed he only does what is good for the realm, hence being involved in many killings but never really taking sides as such, this is the first you see of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to meet up with Little Finger, but that really doesn't make much sense apart from somewhere to go.

Brother and sister back to getting their bang on.

The Mountain will be interesting how they go with that, draining his blood. Will that take him down a partial white walker path or something completely different. Need to remember magic has started to appear now.

Not sure why she locked up the two good dragons yet the other is still roaming, unless she plans to kill it and not let the other two see it happen.

Stannis I was under the impression that everyone hated, but now he is out and about. No one seems to have a problem with him.

Ary may be getting trained up but to take down who is the question, most her list is getting wiped out for her by others.

And the whole Bran thing, I am guessing he will be basically full out of body now. Not sure why he was laying on a pile of bones when talking to the crow dude though.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/28bq8w/s04e10bookspeculation_followup_for_nonreaders_the/

It's just so damn exciting!

I swear to not google ahead for book spoilers. As I believe we are going to learn who Jon snows mother is and a major hint was last night.

@kaz ; that link I gave doesn't give spoilers in his write up. He has done it for most of this reason and is fairly helpful.
Have you read who Jon's mother is or just guessing?
If guessing, what is your thoughts

She probably just wants to bang him or is ygrit's mum or some crap. You hoe everything jon snow

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk