• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 4) *Spoilers*

How good was the final scene with tyrion such a good actor

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Absolutely loved it, I didn't see it going that way put man am I glad he lost it. Especially when he said joffrey dying was better then 1000 whores haha

How good was the final scene with tyrion such a good actor

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
yeah the final scene was pretty awesome, will be interesting to see how it plays out next episode, but agreed its is moving pretty slow this season which hasnt been the best, just luckily there isnt much better on so i will continue to watch.

Yes Yes Yes.....so glad how that ended! So glad of the new little alliance in the cells too ;)

Loved this episode especially prince obyrone or whatever his name is tell tyrion he would fight for him. Good story he told him too.

was hoping the trial by combat would take place before the end of the episode, then time ran out

no episode next week :(

Gruesome death, loved how she starts laughing when they tell her that her aunt is dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I re-watched it over and over hoping the ending would change!
I liked him! He was a good fighter!

Considering the status of the hounds brother as a fighter I think he did damn well. I don't get how tyrion can still be put to death when the other dude died too.

Considering the status of the hounds brother as a fighter I think he did damn well. I don't get how tyrion can still be put to death when the other dude died too.

I just think he will find any excuse to kill him regardless. Tyrion should have just taken the Wall option

Yeah this was my issue as well, but as kaz said. Also can be taken in to the Viper actually died first, so technically the Mountain lost. Then again, maybe both dying is a good reason to call it a mistrial of sorts

Yeah was good, but so damn disappointed he died, as cool and gruesome as it was he was becoming one of my favourite characters....Tyrion must live some how.....

Yeah was good, but so damn disappointed he died, as cool and gruesome as it was he was becoming one of my favourite characters....Tyrion must live some how.....
As Tywin wanted from the start, take the black, Jamie drops kings guard etc