• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 4) *Spoilers*

The Viper vs The mountain overshadowed 2 other good story lines. Sansa and Lord Baylish hooking up (or so it looks) and Khaleesi vs Jora scheming against her in the beginning. I knew he couldnt be trusted!!!

The bloke deserved to die. He didn't finish the job when he had a chance. Too busy trying to get a confession. Just worry about killing the other bloke in a fight to the death.

Episode 9

Not going to call it a boring episode, I'm going to refer to it as a plot dropper!

I read this was the most expensive episode made.

ok so i just decided to get around to watching this , have it sitting here collecting dust for ages, and running out of other shit to watch i decided to give this a try
it's alright so far , but damn all they did was screw

ok so i just decided to get around to watching this , have it sitting here collecting dust for ages, and running out of other shit to watch i decided to give this a try
it's alright so far , but damn all they did was screw

You must be in season 1 lol
You will get addicted ;)

Must say it was a good episode but I would of much prefered the fight in the last ep to go as long as this one lol.

Giants!!!, I think this season is building to some really awesome episodes,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildling bitch could have warned them after she ran past the camp with her baby.

Episode was fuckn boring. Made it easy to sleep afterwards though.

Most expensive episode ever, ON WHAT???????

Ah well, must be a pretty impressive final episode, this wasn't a bad episode, just lacked a little something spending the whole ep at the wall....

How about longer seasons???? 10 episodes a seasons is pretty short, I think most series go for at least 12.....