• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free Samples For all AusBB members!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the requests that keep coming through.
It can take up to 2 weeks as we are now sending them weekly, each Friday the requests are organised and from there they can take some time to get there.

For those that want a second lot, I would encourage you to buy some protein and then request more samples with your order, we are always happy to include the samples in with existing orders as it saves us a bit of money on postage.

Got a handful of samples in the mail today, thank you. Going to try one very shortly, let know you what I think

Thanks muchly for the samples! I was expecting them to come with my order, rather than before, but all good :)

tried Strawberry WPI in 300ml light milk (most dangerous flavour/colour for me ;) ).
flavour is spot on imho, just like any of the commercial flavoured milks. the sachet still smells like strawberries! :D but not overly chemical.

not a big fan of the sweetener tbh but i have an "unsweet" tooth and it will be ok for the majority of people. was also happy to see no fancy colours in there either! (tinge of pink)

also mixes MUCH better than my previous WPI (PW), so i'd change brands on that alone. (i ordered natural flavours with a view to adding flavour if it agreed with me)

fingers crossed no migraines heh heh :D

A big thanks to the Bioflex crew (Aaron and Ben) for sending me out the samples. Very much appreciated and thanks for the support!

Hi Guys,

Keep the sample requests coming through, every Friday our ever reliable Jess is at work looking after these and she doesn't expect any rest!

Just keep in mind that if you request these on a Friday afternoon or a Saturday then they will be sent out the follwoing Friday and may take up to a week (peak season for Aus Post) to get there.

This has seen some members figuring they may not have been sent, however if you have requested them they will be sent out - unless we have let you know otherwise (due to beig out of those samples).

Another thing, we are more than happy to send samples out to friends who may be interested in trying our range (who aren't board members), rather then sending you multiples and having you distribute them we would prefer to send them directly to the individual.

One member here has sent us through a list of all their friends names who would like them and they are going out today. Just remember to include all info in terms of what samples are wanted, a full name and address and if possible, the products they currently use.

Otherwise, I hope everyone is enjoying the samples.

For what it's worth, although we don't ye have samples available for all the flavours of Pre Workout Nt and flavoured BCAA's I am very happy with the taste of the new raspberry flavour for both!

We have given the Recover X a bit of a tweak too and it is tasting better than ever.

Recover X is even better tasting, wow! I loved how it tasted anyways, so looking forward to trying the updated flavor :)

Wanted to get some samples as well, especially the choc mint and natural flavour. Can I place an order for 2kg and make a side note to add some samples?

Apparently you need to post 10 times to pm, I want some free samples but can't pm you !!!
Thanks to admin for resetting lol

Ausbb has Threads: 8,883, Posts: 184,815 , it shouldn't be that hard to find a thread to contribute to without having to resort to " post 1, post 2 , post 3....."

I don't really have anything to add to posts as I don't have as much exp as most people on here, all I want is to have some samples after spending over 100 bucks on a protein powder that I hated the taste of and gave away to some bloke at the gym , so pm bioflex is all I wanted !!:)

Hi all. Apologies in advance as I am going to ask a question that should have a very straight forward answer.

Long time user of so called brand names but as I've stumbled onto this website I've been impressed with & want to start using aussie based products. Now this leads me to my newbie question...

Bioflex, are these products from the bioflex website or the bulk nutrients website? Im unsure about this as your name is bioflex but you mention bulk nutrients in your posts. Thanks in advance

Last edited: