• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free Samples For all AusBB members!

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Some great news, after receiving our pouches and slaving over our new sample making machine for a few days, we now have it running almost perfectly.

I will have to put up a video as this thing really is a modern marvel in terms of what it can do. The machine folds plastic, prints dates, seals the pouches, injects the powder as well as cuts the pouches and drops them on a little conveyer belt, all of which means a sample can be done every 1-2 seconds.

We have a huge range of samples to get done and our first priority is getting these out to National shows, which we have almost finished.

From there we will be offering samples on our site (some of which are going out now) however I am happy to provide samples free of charge for any or all AusBB members who are existing customers or anyone here yet to buy any of our products.

If you have thought about making the change from a known brand here is a great opportunity to try plenty of our products, if you have tried other generic products and have been disastisfied with the taste or quality, I encourage you to give ours a try, as the products really are very high in quality.

If you are unfamiliar with our range, I encourage everyone to look over our website bulknutrients.com.au and read up on our WPC, WPI, flavoured BCAA product as well as Pre Workout NT (all of which we are offering samples of).

To receive samples simply send me a pm with the following details.

Name:
Address:
Samples Wanted:
Brand of products you currently use:

It is very important that you provide a full address, as we will get a lot of requests I won't have time to message people back if things are incomplete. If your address is that of a company, please make sure you include the name.

We may not be able to provide all the samples people want, however we will get out what we can. There will be a limit of 6 samples per person.

Good timing, I was gonna buy some pre workout from u guys but I might just wait for some samples first. Pm sent thanks guys

PM sent, this is awesome thanks.

i loooooooooooooooove free stuff

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest, wow, much more so than I expected!
My inbox was completely full so if you didn't get through then just try again.
There is no limit to this, we would like to ensure that every board member gets samples if they want them.

Just a few things though. Please understand that at the moment we are only providing samples of proteins, pre workout nt and flavoured bcaa's as we have specific sample pouches for these.

A few people asked for aminos and test boosters, we don't provide samples of these as those products are not taste specific and any gains from them will not come from a single dose.

Please be aware that the samples could be up to 2 weeks away, at the moment we are running the machine like mad to get everything out for the shows we are sponsoring, once that is done we will be able to get onto these.

Due to the huge interest, I have not responded to anyone personally who requested samples. Don't be concerned though, they wil be sent out.