• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free Samples For all AusBB members!

send a pm, they are for my bro because he wants to have a supplement base available and he is somewhat lactose intolerant...

send a pm, they are for my bro because he wants to have a supplement base available and he is somewhat lactose intolerant...

Make sure he tries the wpi, I'm lactose intolerent and bn wpi is the only protein powder that I havnt had issues with. Wpc and those big name brand powders which are a mix of wpi and Wpc will srnd me straight to the shitter.

Last edited:
hey bioflex, any update on this. Is it next week you are planning to ship them out?

Hi Guys and Girls,

Thanks for the interest, I have actually been blown away by the amount of interest and now have a huge list of names that these will be going out to.

Thanks to everyone who completed their addresses properly, I didn't note any which were incomplete, which always makes it easier.

It was noted that many are already customers, I hope that we can introduce some variety to your purchasing by providing some flavours and products that you haven't tried, and for those potential customers we hope we can get you onboard.

Please note all samples will be going out Friday 21st of October. If you haven't put your request in please do so before then.
We will try our best to provide everyone with what they have asked for, however not everything will be available.

Just wanted to let you guys know I received my samples 5 minutes ago :)
I will try them out but i'm impressed with the delivery time.

Recived mine today, Tried the banna WPC, To be honest im not impressed with the flavour at all, This was mixed in with skim milk.

I will test the vanila and choc flovour before i decide what 20kg to buy,

Very impressed with sample shipping time tho, So tick of approval on that

Got mine today and tried the strawberry in water. I normally use milk as protein in water doesnt taste that good but the strawberry went down OK, would of been better in milk. I also put a scoop of dextrose to sweeten it up. Now to try choc mint and banana so I can decide what to buy.

Received my samples today. Happy with the delivery time. I'm having the choc-mint now, it's pretty good - Not has minty as I thought it would be though. Will try the others in the coming days.

Thanks BN.

Got my samples yesterday. Thx bro

Haven't tasted any yet. May possibly post some reviews - in the Procrastinator's Thread.

Stay tuned.

Also received mine today. Havent tried them but looking forward to having one this afternoon.

Im thinking i will go the choc mint - pretty excited lol.

got mine in the mail today and smashed the choc mint straight up. It was awesome, way better than i expected. Cant wait to try banana tomorrow morn and then make a decision on which one to order.

I did note that the above post said it wasnt as minty as he thought. Mine seemed to be very minty (any more and it would be like eating a mint)

got mine in mail today. can't wait to try out the pre workout and also the 4 flavours of wpi protein

got mine in the mail today and smashed the choc mint straight up. It was awesome, way better than i expected. Cant wait to try banana tomorrow morn and then make a decision on which one to order.

I did note that the above post said it wasnt as minty as he thought. Mine seemed to be very minty (any more and it would be like eating a mint)

Mine must have been a dud, because it honestly had no mint taste at all. Just a slight chocolate taste.

Edit: Mine had a sticker over the top that said 'Choc/Mint' I peeled it off and underneath it had 'Chocolate' on the pack, so not real sure??

Last edited:

I can't wait to try the choc mint.

FYI, the Banana flav is fantastic!