• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free Samples For all AusBB members!

pre workout worked good for me. even had back pumps which i never get. Had good energy, smashed pb's all over the place. Focused. Either that or i was mentally in the right place, probably both.

Samples arrived yesterday. Tried two banana wpi's, one yesterday, one today. Tastes bloody awesome, will be ordering from BulkNutrients soon.

Ran out of milk this morning, so I had to mix it with banana up n go ...

Choc Mint WPI

Mixed very well and tasted good in water. The mint adds a refreshing taste to the powder. I like the fact that I could vary the mint choc ratio if i wanted by adding extra choc depending on my mood. I expect that it would taste even better in milk or by doubling the serve (30g in 250ml was mine)

Samples arrived the other day, very nice IMO, I have them with milk, so they all taste great.....will be placing my order once my supplies start running low:)

Recived mine today, Tried the banna WPC, To be honest im not impressed with the flavour at all, This was mixed in with skim milk.

I will test the vanila and choc flovour before i decide what 20kg to buy,

Very impressed with sample shipping time tho, So tick of approval on that

Let us know how you go with the others, out of interest Banana is very popular. It seems to be a bit of a love it or hate it one though, if you are a fan of lolly bananas you will like it!

Mine must have been a dud, because it honestly had no mint taste at all. Just a slight chocolate taste.

Edit: Mine had a sticker over the top that said 'Choc/Mint' I peeled it off and underneath it had 'Chocolate' on the pack, so not real sure??

Azz, there is a slight chance you got a Choc instead of Choc/Mint, the stickers will have to do until our Choc/Mint satchels arrive.
If you are concerned, we can send more. The Choc/Mint will have an obvious smell of mint, the scent is more pronounced than the taste.

I should make it clear, as with the Choc/Mint we weren't able to utilise the exact mint flavour I wanted we have gone with our second choice. It does taste good, however it must be kept mild otherwise all hell breaks loose.

Im about to put in a order, when you buy BCAAS do you buy them plain and then purchase the flavoring as a extra?

Adam, our pre flavoured BCAA's are much better than simply buying our flavouring and adding that.
They are designed to mix better and taste much better than regular BCAA's.

Keep in mind though, these are still exceptionally pure, as something like Xtend is 80% aminos, these are 97%, considering that I think they are great, but it isn't like drinking cordial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've highlighter any posts which I thought necessary.
If I have missed any out, please let me know.

Glad to see most people are enjoying them, all feedback is very much appreciated though - if a flavour isn't to your liking that just means we need to work harder on getting it right.

Over the next month we will be adding more flavours to the Pre Workout and Flavoured BCAA products, while doing so we will refine the current flavours as much as possible.

If anyone hasn't received samples, it isn't too late, just send your Pm through.

Got my samples few days ago.

Strawberry wpi: tasted pretty good, though I did have some very slight metallic taste. still enjoyed it though and it smelt amazing.

Banana wpi: tasted amazing. Reminded me of going to the local deli when I was little and having a banana milkshake. (will be ordering this one when my current lot runs out).

Pre workout: tasted similar to having an asprin (neither good or bad, just gulped it down). I waited 15mins then did my workout. Before i lifted I didn't notice anything but once a got lifting a felt a good pump. I didn't have real improvements on the numbers but certainly felt awesome and much better pump then usual.

Thanks guys and will give another review once i finish the rest.

PS. thought i should mention that when i have had pre workouts before they have never really done much for me. Even when i have a bunch or coffee/energy drinks all that happens is my stomach digests faster.

PPS. WPIs were mixed with 250mlm of lowfat milk

I still dont know what to buy the samples confused me even more. I should of used the samples in water but I only tried the strawberry one and the rest in milk. With water how much should do you need to 1 and 2 scoops of protein, 250ml still enough for 2 scoops?

250ml for 1 scoop i reckon. so 500ml around for 2 scoops. But i have 1 scoop with 500ml

Let us know how you go with the others, out of interest Banana is very popular. It seems to be a bit of a love it or hate it one though, if you are a fan of lolly bananas you will like it!

Azz, there is a slight chance you got a Choc instead of Choc/Mint, the stickers will have to do until our Choc/Mint satchels arrive.
If you are concerned, we can send more. The Choc/Mint will have an obvious smell of mint, the scent is more pronounced than the taste.

I should make it clear, as with the Choc/Mint we weren't able to utilise the exact mint flavour I wanted we have gone with our second choice. It does taste good, however it must be kept mild otherwise all hell breaks loose.

Adam, our pre flavoured BCAA's are much better than simply buying our flavouring and adding that.
They are designed to mix better and taste much better than regular BCAA's.

Keep in mind though, these are still exceptionally pure, as something like Xtend is 80% aminos, these are 97%, considering that I think they are great, but it isn't like drinking cordial.
I have been taking WPI with water, not milk. Is it only a taste thing? I assume with water is lower in fat too?

Tried Strawberry and Banana, both with milk, Strawberry was great, Banana is far to sweet for my liking, gonna try the choc-mint, see what its like, then probably do an order.

Hi Guys,

Keep the sample requests coming.
Nice to see we have a lot of interest here, it's fantastic.

Hi Guys,

Keep the sample requests coming.
Nice to see we have a lot of interest here, it's fantastic.

I already received the samples from the first batch you sent out, but I'm interested in trying out some more of your WPI flavours. Am I allowed to send through a second request? I only tried out the banana one last time (which was great).

I would really love to pm you saying I want some free samples but it says I can't until I have 10 posts

So I'm going to post 10 times

I would really love to pm you saying I want some free samples but it says I can't until I have 10 posts

So I'm going to post 10 times
And make then constructive posts or I will cane them..

Welcome to the forum :)