• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free Samples For all AusBB members!

Just got mine. Didn't get the flavoured caseinate (mix up in request), but have got the flavoured BCAAs to report back on.

And choc mint and banana, both flavours I am very keen on. Very hard flavours to get right tho too.... I'm hoping they are good!

Big thanks to bioflex/bn :)

Just had pre workout nt with water, lets just say the taste could jake some getting used too!

Tonight took the whey protein isolate choc mint flavour.Taste good mixed well.I felt pumped after my first 4 sets on my chest.

Received mine as well just like everyone else, haven't tried any yet but will probably use it all in one go with the preworkout, bcaa and WPI.

Tried the choc mint WPI. What an improvement on the old flavour! This one was MUCH closer to what I had hoped, will definitely be swapping to this when my current stock runs out.

Also tried the flavoured BCAAs, although not sure what flavour it was meant to be (citrus maybe??). Wasn't great, but definitely drinkable. And the purity is far, far higher than any other flavoured BCAAs. And I find with most flavoured BCAAs it takes a while to get used to the flavour anyway. Will most likely start using this too.

Got mine today, awesome stuff.

Got a lot more then I requested.

Thanks guys. Look forward to trying them out

Got mine yesterday. Had Sas try the Choc-mint. She said it wasn't too bad. The mint is not overpowering like the No bull WPI. She gave it the thumbs up so might have to get some more of it later.

Going to mix the Pre workout NT & Flavoured BCAA's together and have them both before my workout tomorrow.

Forgot to mention a big thanks to BN for giving out these samples. Excellent work. Keep up the good job.

Received my samples in the mail yesterday, in honest opinion i found that the pre workout supplement didn't do too much for me, and the taste of the BCAA's wasn't that great. The wpi on the other hand is great!

The pre workout had my heart racing a little faster during my workout, it was hard to gauge if it gave any real benefit though. I found I became distracted more easily too. I have had very little caffeine intake my whole life and for me it just felt like I had a coffee. I may still add a small amount to the next order as Im sure it would help me on days where motivation is lacking, but if Im feeling good I dont see any real benefit for me

I've been using strawberry WPI from BN for about the last year.

From my samples, so far I've tried banana WPC and Choc Mint WPI.

I stuffed up the banana one and put too much water in it, so it's a bit hard to judge, but it did seem to taste better than the banana WPC from Fitness Central I bought ages ago.

The Choc mint I was a bit more careful with the water (I realized from the 30gm sample packets that I'm usually probably putting 50-60gm in my shakes - that's why I wasn't used to putting a reduced amount of water). It tasted ok, but I wasn't overly impressed like some of the other guys. I don't think there's anything particularly bad about the flavour, it's just that the strawberry I've been using all along is better.

I've still got vanilla and chocolate WPC samples to check out.

Some great news, after receiving our pouches and slaving over our new sample making machine for a few days, we now have it running almost perfectly.

I will have to put up a video as this thing really is a modern marvel in terms of what it can do. The machine folds plastic, prints dates, seals the pouches, injects the powder as well as cuts the pouches and drops them on a little conveyer belt, all of which means a sample can be done every 1-2 seconds.

We have a huge range of samples to get done and our first priority is getting these out to National shows, which we have almost finished.

From there we will be offering samples on our site (some of which are going out now) however I am happy to provide samples free of charge for any or all AusBB members who are existing customers or anyone here yet to buy any of our products.

If you have thought about making the change from a known brand here is a great opportunity to try plenty of our products, if you have tried other generic products and have been disastisfied with the taste or quality, I encourage you to give ours a try, as the products really are very high in quality.

If you are unfamiliar with our range, I encourage everyone to look over our website bulknutrients.com.au and read up on our WPC, WPI, flavoured BCAA product as well as Pre Workout NT (all of which we are offering samples of).

To receive samples simply send me a pm with the following details.

Name:
Address:
Samples Wanted:
Brand of products you currently use:

It is very important that you provide a full address, as we will get a lot of requests I won't have time to message people back if things are incomplete. If your address is that of a company, please make sure you include the name.

We may not be able to provide all the samples people want, however we will get out what we can. There will be a limit of 6 samples per person.
Sent PM, hopefully I'm not too late....

Tried the pre-workout NT this morning, felt some tingling in my hands and feet for about 5 mins, but other than that I can't say it did too much for me.

The flavoured BCAA's tasted alright, though the flavouring leaves a bit of a dry taste in the mouth.

I'm currently drinking the banana WPI, tastes good.

Thanks again for the samples BN.

I bought the WPC Banana (2.0kgs)... I honestly prefer ProteinDirect's banana WPC for the taste, sorry.

I haven't tried the 3 Bulk Nutrient samples that arrived today yet - thanks for sending.

Tried the preworkout NT and flavoured BCAA's today. Didn't feel anyhting out of the usual. Will stick to my Preworkout of Beta Alanine and Xtend.