• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Very efficient exercises. Bench i understand. No squats at all? Or just no back squats?
Nothing builds a big back like deadlifts. [emoji14]

Tim.
Front squats but only once a week or even fortnight sometimes.
Do rack pulls but not heavy, more as a finisher

What do you do for the rest of the volume for quads/hams/glutes etc?
How often they get trained?

Tim.
Leg press or hack squats occasionally
Leg extensions, seated or lying leg curls, stiffies, lunges...and calves
Trained twice a week.

I do them but enjoy cable cross overs more

However I've never done them consistently enough to know how useful they are to me, I just always try and make sure I employ 1 isolation movement for all my muscle groups.

Even if i wasnt interested in competing ever again, i wouldnt ever do it.

Abbreviated workouts. Bang for buck.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Splits can be quite abbreviated too. Sometimes even more so.

I just do not like only trading a muscle less than 3 times per week other than quads. Twice for quads.