• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Exercise for the elderly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big call passing judgement when you threatened to kill him lol.

I'm all for threats of violence etc, just wondering if you see the irony in calling him out on his ethics when your own are a little askew.

someone needs to get him to pull his head in. You can hardly talk Brick. Some of your quotes "using people as pawns", "ripping people off", "alpha as farrrkkkk". But at least you contribute and have a sence of humour, Joe just has a mental illness which doesn't allow him to make ethical judgements. Its a real mental illness and Joe has acknowledged he does seek professional help for it.

Once again [MENTION=10878]jj80[/MENTION]; it was Brick who suggested Callan see a prostitute, not Oz. But in Brick's defence (why I'm doing this), Brick was being "humorous".

Once again @jj80 ; it was Brick who suggested Callan see a prostitute, not Oz. But in Brick's defence (why I'm doing this), Brick was being "humorous".

Actually I was serious. I went to a whore house at 16 and I think I became a better lover for the experience.

Actually I was serious. I went to a whore house at 16 and I think I became a better lover for the experience.

I do like you Brick, you are funny and somewhat wise, but we do clash at times.

I guess I shouldnt have called him a pedo or whatever then. But really unless it's going to be brought before a court of law it's such a tiny thing.

Brick probably does worse on a daily basis (definitely shoved a spear into MissLifty) but I guess he doesn't deserve death cause he's funny and intelligent, coming up with provocative things from left field all the time.

I think you really need to question your own ethics or maybe make the distinction between "I really dont like Joe" and "Joe is unethical and deserves to be punished".
Forums seem a very big part of your life. I'm not judging I've lost my job and posted on them far too often and let them come into mine. But if you're going to flip out completely over one member insulting another and disturbing the 'harmony' here (when he's perfectly capable of sticking up for himself) I think you need a reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.