• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eating every hour

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Just wondering if anyone does this here?

Been dieting for a long time now and looking to change things up diet wise - was thinking of spliting my meals and eating every hour through the day i.e

1st meal: 8am
2nd: 10:30am (as normal)
3rd: 11:30
4th: 12:30
5th: 1:30
6th: 2:30
7th: 3:30
8th: 4:30
9th: 6:30
10th: 8:30

Any thoughts on this? Anyone heard positive things about this? - Iam in a position where I could do this if I want to....

If you have OCD and too much spare time maybe you want to try it. I don't see it making any difference though.

I would think this is almost practically impossible to maintain for any decent length of time, unless you are sitting on a couch all day, next to the kitchen?

Do u think your body can digest it in time before the next meal??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Do u think your body can digest it in time before the next meal??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Not sure man - seeing as though they are such small meals...maybe...i will have to test this and see how I go.

Joel- today ive had 6 meals so far today. 7 maybe 8 before bed. They ve been pretty small meals. It would be same amount of food spread over 4/5 meals just smaller portions and i am currently pretty hungry again. Ive also drunk a fair amount of water as well. So. I reckon it would work. Kris is doin 10 meal a day currently and hes dropping weight.

Do it. It won't hurt you. Report back. It'll be a bitch to maintain, especially on the weekends.

Be wary that at the end of it you don't hate food so much that you fall completely out of dieting.

Gift - I got sick of eating 6 times a day let alone 8-9.. mind u I got top results when eating more meals rather than 4 large ones..

What's the point?

Create calorific deficit through diet and exercise to lose the weight. 3 meals or 10 meals. Just do it however it suits.

Let us know how it goes if you go ahead with it.

What's the point?

Create calorific deficit through diet and exercise to lose the weight. 3 meals or 10 meals. Just do it however it suits.

Let us know how it goes if you go ahead with it.

What Ceffo said - there is a big diff in regards to eating 3 meals or 6,7,8,10 meals...

The whole thing of 6+ meals speeding the metabolism has been debunked years ago.

I honestly dont believe this to be true - I can see a huge difference in how my body looks and burns fat when I eat 6 + meals a day.

I honestly dont believe this to be true - I can see a huge difference in how my body looks and burns fat when I eat 6 + meals a day.

I'm the opposite when losing weight. Every extra meal is just another temptation to overeat. Also the meals as so small and unsatisfying.

With 3 meals its much easier you have bigger and more satisfying meals.

There is no advantage or disadvantage to meal frequency. Eat when you're hungry or space it out so it allows you to eat the most / least