• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doing an inzer order.

Order has arrived at the delivery address!

Should have it in my hands in about an hour and a half.

bbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm yyeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr

Nick, Ill PM you my delivery address.

I'm flat out at work ATM mate. I'll try and get the missus to ship it this week but worst case I'll do it myself Saturday.

Sorry about the delay I'll get it done asap.
Posted via Mobile Device

oh ok np hehe. Would have been nice to get it on my birthday, which was yesterday, lol.

All good mate.

No prob from me mate. I still need to send you extra post money anyway. Though the sticky spray stuff would be useful for my Strongman comp Saturday fortnight, but not neccessary.

OK guys my missus posted teh gear today. Should be arriving in a few days.

I'll let you know the cost tonight.

Again sorry for the delay.

I'll read up on them and let you know champ.

Thanks for the heads up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I may take you up on that too Spritcha, just for things like bent rows. My ab's appear to be piss weak so the low back in static position takes the brunt. I think I may try a belt untill I bring the abs upto par. I'll do some reading first and let you know.

I love my new belt iron but build your own first.

By this I mean don't use it as a band aid but as an extra safety net.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll have limited sizes- all are 10mm Inzer 'forever' belts- sizes small through to extra large. I'll probably get buckle belts later on.

Best belt on the market, the only one I've recommended my clients get.

I have one a friend bought for me from 1992, still excellent condition.

For anyone who's keen on a belt check out the powerlifting belt by outbak. Its $50 and good quality plus its design is close to a lever so its easy to get on and off. A lot of IPF guys use them (notably Odell) and I'd recommend.

Hi Steve, how much are the belts going to be going for when they arrive? I think I will grab a large if that's cool. Thanks..