• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doing an inzer order.

NPR

I'm going to do an inzer order Tuesday night. If anyone wants anything and wants to share the shipping costs let me know in this thread.

I'll only be doing this for people I know well or people with a good rep on here. I'm also not going to do a stupidly big order, first in best dressed.

Gregg is in for 3x stickum so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was all in for the idea, got all excited then realised there's nothing I need at the moment. I guess a couple of T-Shirts or something to make up the order?

1x Neptune, Powder Blue: Large.
1x Inzer T-Shirt, Natural/White: Large.
2x Stickum. Looks interesting.

Once the shipping and everything is worked out I can send you my total including extra post etc. via bank deposit if that's cool, Nick?

Sounds good mate.

I'll work out how much everyone owes me once the order is placed as it will depend on the spot exchange rate.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet as. It was a bit down yesterday @ 91.something. As long as it hangs around there or goes up a little, shouldn't be too bad.

This is going to sound like a damn stupid question, but when you measure for the belt size, where do you actually measure? lol

Order not done yet.

I would measure just above your hips, but I could be totally wrong. I tried Gregg's belt and will just get the size up from that so I didn't have to measure.

If your about dans size you would be a medium or the size below that.

oh no, im bigger than Dan, Im 88kg right now. Dan is like 79.

Just measured a few different spots, I need a 34-38inch (Large).

Inzer belts are much better. The forever belts are about as good as it gets. The quality of the leather, the buckle or lever with the inzer is much better. The toro belts are pretty much the same as the inzer economy belts, except the toro belts cost more.

Last edited: