• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does it matter what fat you eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get this shit is useless and boring for everyone here. Funny thing is most farmers will tell you they have a family member or mate from the city who love to think they are experts on how to farm. Seems this bloke here is one of those city experts and fuck they are annoying bastards.

lol

Not boring at all. I find what you're saying fascinating Bazza. Will always listen to those who 'do' rather than those who 'regurgitate' - It's the pecking order of life. Years of tried & tested experience AND tangible results vs the ability to gather & quote research from the internetz? I know who I'm hiring lol

The meme was funny though? :D

Why do people assume conventional farming is not sustainable. No one farms for just one season. The most productive way and only way to farm is doing it sustainability.

Still way off topic for this thread but this is a key point that you hit upon, Bazz.

Sustainable farming practices are important ... as you say, it's crazy to farm with only one season in mind, whatever specific methods one uses.

LOL wonder if this thread will go back to its original purpose...

I'm still advocating we all pig out on fatty fish and walnuts :D

I think we should start a thread called : Bazza-isms, Man versus Stupidity :D

I would subscribe & buy the t-shirt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.