• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you include the weight of the bar...

^will post a vid when they are up next, or if i get bored..... lol
I should have enough room....

Correct. Most gyms don't offer female lifting bars....due to being a lot more expensive than cheap york bars. Because I'm a nice bloke here is a linky for a ladies bar sold by a great business. Our gym gets everything from IronEdge

I know I tried a thinner bar at PTC, felt wrong.

I agree. I'm little and I have small hands but dammit if I'm going to wimp out on my bar. Or maybe that's my trainer talking ... but I think it's been brilliant for increasing grip and overall wrist strength so no going back now! :p

I agree. I'm little and I have small hands but dammit if I'm going to wimp out on my bar. Or maybe that's my trainer talking ... but I think it's been brilliant for increasing grip and overall wrist strength so no going back now! :p
Not only a great cook, she talks iron too!!:D

Do you have a training log on here chocchilli? How long have you been lifting for?

I've been training for over 7 years but have only started lifting more seriously since 2011.
Since late Jan I've gone back to form basics and dropped all my weights to address some seriously rehab issues with my left shoulder and ankle mobility. The latter due to a running injury some years ago .. it left me being queen of the partial squat :mad:
Made some real progress so hopefully moving to next phase this week. Once I'm starting to do something decent, I'll start my training log. Up until now, it hasn't been worth doing as I've focussed on form (a good thing) and on fixing annoying probs. LOL