• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

dude, when he posts RECENT pics, i'll match it

my avatar is a pic, my legs are better than my arm.

i know its hard to believe, but real people actually work their legs alot

milk is the devil, drink non sweetened almond milk.

how is unhealthy cows, being milked, and boiled and manufactured healthy?

Well you have just proved you are a moron. You get your medical advise from joe rogan. A comedian. Lol. Good stuff mate.

How many farms have you been to and seen the animals and how they are looked after.
I look after nearly 1000 animals. You wouldn't be able to point out unhealthy animals. Unhealthy animals don't produce milk and the farmer goes broke. You don't know the lengths farmers go to to keep there animals healthy.

At least stick to a topic you have the slightest bit of knowledge on.

as i said, you don't intimidate me el franko. try again.

btw, what the bet right now your fat, you prob believe you shouldn't watch your diet year round...

school me, please, tell me how its done NOT

Sweet fuck you're a douchenozzle. I never tried to intimidate you. Now where are your pics?
back.jpg

how about i show a crazy tricept shot? oh you don't have any?? look, i'll save you the embarrassment, seriously, this whole ideal is stupid

another back shot lol
no legs, no arms, no chest...

ima happy with my ego, i got nothing to prove
you on the other hand....

how about i show a crazy tricept shot? oh you don't have any?? look, i'll save you the embarrassment, seriously, this whole ideal is stupid

We want your pics.

Stop being a soft cock. You are the one who called everyone else out.

show us a crazy triceps shot!

show us a crazy triceps shot!

why should i? you don't deserve it tbh! nobody here does. treating me like a cow

you can see my tri in my bicept avatar

imagine how meaty that motherfucker is. its huuuuhe. think about it.

(edit: ive put on over 20kg of muscle in 10yrs, same skinny ass bones, im not posting pics cause i have nothing to prove, ive done the hard worh, who cares what you think?)

Last edited:
6u2aputa.jpg

dude, when he posts RECENT pics, i'll match it

my avatar is a pic, my legs are better than my arm.

i know its hard to believe, but real people actually work their legs alot

Their from December and are the best you're going to get. I've just come back from a month long lay and can't be bothered taking any new pics but considering this is your leg from a couple of days ago...
DC476bH.jpg