• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

oh sorry, your only green. sorry! you got no idea

Shrek is the only green one around here.
2uvu7a9e.jpg

pretty sure my post said ANYONE

double caps! because people cant read... losers don't see! thats probably why they fat and out of shape, and don't even cook their food.

compare to anyone on this forum, but your all pussies and back slapping eachother, spend that energy in the gyn and maybe you'd grow.

except a few i can count on 1 hand, and those have not posted. they are real people with real physiques you should listen to.

Last edited:
look at the picture, i can see lot of instigation, i can see you can't wait for me to have a personal attack to ban me.

not working, why?

maybe start deleting my posts again, and troll me.

passive aggressive, love it, i can play too, come at me sis/bro

problem is: i don't have an adjenda. mods do.

isn't this aus bodybuilding? then show me some bodybuilding and stop ripping into me BEING a bodybuilder, seriously, put up or shut the fuck up.

this is why no real bodybuilders talk on the net

me? i don't care, talk away, ask anything.
ill give you 10x the bullshit advice i see floating around here

Last edited:
come for a training session, while your puking your guts up m already doing another set!!!

as i said, you don't intimidate me el franko. try again.

btw, what the bet right now your fat, you prob believe you shouldn't watch your diet year round...

school me, please, tell me how its done NOT

Last edited: