• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

nobody wants the challenge? nobody has any muscle thats why! bunch of amatures in here trying to intimidate me. grow up

do you even know who steve maxwell is?
no? maybe thats why your competitors beat you.

why do i have to justify myself, when all i see is trolls?
oh, because the place probably makes money from said trolls...

come at me bro

That's directed at me I presume?

Edit: just googled him. NFI who he is nor do I fucking care really. Doesn't say anything about elite powerlifting coach as far as I can tell.

yeah I looked him up. He's more into circuit type stuff and longer term health. He advocates 1 gram of protein per kilo of bodyweight max. Bit different.

he's in his 60's and better shape than anyone here. fact.

still waiting for anyone to take the challenge, a nobody, who has no chest? hahaha

they alot better than yours, thats for sure.

edit: fine, quad comparison, bring it! since you pussies afraid of chest, though you all chest brah?

ze6a4upu.jpg

im calling ANYONE

put up or shut up... deal?

edit: lol @ kaz, i actually have an awesome v taper, my avatar is me, try and see how other people look doing that. it'll surprise you about the quality of thickness and density that only comes with years of hard work... oh sorry, your only green. sorry! you got no idea

Last edited: