• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

Just read the lot, what a classic, calls everyone fat and asks for a challenge then refuses to post up photos…lol

I think he had some sort of mental melt down, and is probably in psych ward somewhere now heavily sedated

Just read the lot, what a classic, calls everyone fat and asks for a challenge then refuses to post up photos…lol

I think he had some sort of mental melt down, and is probably in psych ward somewhere now heavily sedated

Hes in alcohol induced coma, or he just freaked the fuck out lol

I lol'd at him thinking my tin foil cap was for him. In all seriousness and as everyone knows: It's for the Aliens (and so Admins don't steal personal information from my brain)

I think this meltdown was bigger than the previous one I witnessed. Should have stayed awake longer, plenty of lols would have ensued

saqu3abu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Wonder where are meltdown hero has gone today. Checked into rehab?

Now we have to wait for the next one.

I only ever notice his posts when he has a meltdown. Does he come here in any kind of sober state or does he only remember his password when he's on the gear?

As crazy as this C_T douche is, and as much as I want to distance myself from him, I have to stick up for the Joe Rogan podcast. Joe does go off the deep end sometimes when it comes to conspiracy theories or philosophy, but nearly all of his guests are top notch who are doctors or have PHDs.

Occasionally he'll have a guest on with some out there ideas, so on the next podcast he'll bring on another qualified person to state the other side of the story.

Regarding the milk issue, what Joe regularly talks about is the pasteurisation process. A lot of the nutrients, good bacteria and healthy fats are killed during this process, so you're left with something with very little nutritional benefit; basically a liquid full of dead bacteria.

Regarding the milk issue, what Joe regularly talks about is the pasteurisation process. A lot of the nutrients, good bacteria and healthy fats are killed during this process, so you're left with something with very little nutritional benefit; basically a liquid full of dead bacteria.

Seriously. Where the hell are you getting your information from. I would suggest don't believe anything more they say.

Firstly. Pasteurization is only heating the milk to about 70C for around 15 seconds. Of all the cooked foods you eat its a pretty safe bet this is the least cooked food you eat.

If pasteurization left milk with little nutritional benefit we would be riddled with deficiencies from cooking most of our food and guess what we aren't.

The other thing. We can test the losses of vitamins and minerals from pasteurization, it has been done and these losses are minimal. Some vitamins are even more available after pasteurization.

You don't want bacteria in your milk. That's the whole point of pasteurization.

Who ever is saying that pasteurization leaves a white liquid with little nutritional benefit is clearly on drugs or have no idea what they are talking about.

Who ever is saying that pasteurization leaves a white liquid with little nutritional benefit is clearly on drugs or have no idea what they are talking about.

people on drugs LMAO

C_T anyone???

Seriously. Where the hell are you getting your information from. I would suggest don't believe anything more they say.

Firstly. Pasteurization is only heating the milk to about 70C for around 15 seconds. Of all the cooked foods you eat its a pretty safe bet this is the least cooked food you eat.

If pasteurization left milk with little nutritional benefit we would be riddled with deficiencies from cooking most of our food and guess what we aren't.

The other thing. We can test the losses of vitamins and minerals from pasteurization, it has been done and these losses are minimal. Some vitamins are even more available after pasteurization.

You don't want bacteria in your milk. That's the whole point of pasteurization.

Doing a bit of research here (Raw milk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and here (Got E. coli? Raw Milk's Appeal Grows Despite Health Risks - Scientific American), it looks like it's still up for debate. I'm not pretending to know much about the topic, so I'm just going off listening to experts in the field and my own research.

That assertion is debatable. As with any cooking process, pasteurization causes some chemical change, says Jennifer Nelson, a nutritionist with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., although she says that nutrition researchers are still testing to see if nutrients, enzymes and other health-related components are significantly altered. Whatever the nutritional change, Nelson cautions, "Raw milk can carry pathogens that can cause illness and death." Certain high risk groups should never drink raw milk: infants, growing children, the elderly and people who are immune compromised because their immune systems may not be strong enough to fight off the pathogens often found in raw milk, she adds.

Given the number of disease outbreaks related to raw milk, one might expect the demand for raw milk to dry up. Not so—in fact, demand for raw milk has risen faster than cream in a milk bottle, commanding prices as high as $10 per gallon. Despite the warnings of public health officials, including the Web site Real Raw Milk Facts, raw milk has become a national cause célèbre, and dairymen who sell it have become local folk heroes.

It seems like some new technology might have come along by now, an alternative to HTST pasteurization, that would make milk safe without delivering what some people think is an inferior product with less taste and nutrition. Yet, few alternatives have emerged since the days of Pasteur, according to University of Minnesota (U.M.) associate professor of veterinary public health, Jeff Bender. Each of the available alternatives has a downside: For example, some believe that low-temperature pasteurization (also known as batch processing) yields a tastier product. This process heats the milk up to a minimum temperature of 62 degrees C where it remains for 30 minutes, thereby taking longer than standard HTST pasteurization.

Doing a bit of research here (Raw milk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and here (Got E. coli? Raw Milk's Appeal Grows Despite Health Risks - Scientific American), it looks like it's still up for debate. I'm not pretending to know much about the topic, so I'm just going off listening to experts in the field and my own research.

I've only skimmed though those links but they don't confirm you view in any way. All they say is raw milk is becoming more popular. Which is no suprise with the hippy groups encouraging it which like to go against all accepted science.

Here is another bit of information. Dairy calves grow better on pasteurized milk than raw. So that strongly suggest there is plenty of nutrition left in pasteurized milk.

Last edited: