• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

dude i was 24yrs old and 62kg, i can NEVER be 100kg ever.

my bone structures are thin and smaller, to be full at 80+ is insane... probably have to see irl to know, since you know NOTHING about weigh or how it holds on people

and its all in my log!

Do I hear excuses.

Again. I posted a pic. Your turn bro. You called everyone out.

yes, it got deleted, not my problem your mods deleted it.

ask el freako, he copy paste from my log, its easy to find, i aint hiding NOTHING

or is it el fuck no?

Last edited:
thats my leg from friday.

That's your leg dialled in?

That looks like a photo of my leg after I ate eagleboys and apple pie with icecream and had 5 hours sleep. Unless I personally have a case of bigorexia (which I find hard to believe) I wouldn't be boasting about that twig to prove my diet and methods.

Thanks for the motivation on leg day though mate.

Do you really think someone who won't drink Milk cause "its the devil" is going to drink alcohol.
[MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; do you drink?

Do you really think someone who won't drink Milk cause "its the devil" is going to drink alcohol.
[MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; do you drink?

I asked him a few times last night if he was drunk and he wouldn't deny it. Plus his ramblings were very hard to understand. Surely on something.

He also accused me of being on roids. Lol.

I asked him a few times last night if he was drunk and he wouldn't deny it. Plus his ramblings were very hard to understand. Surely on something.

He also accused me of being on roids. Lol.

dude won't even drink milk or whey, but will drink to excess or take something else lol

Saw your pic Baz. Looking strong and well conditioned!

Hahahahahaha

Thread delivers.

Pretty sure if this was the school yard, CT would have been beaten up ages ago. Or be the kid you make do degrading gross shit just for some fake promise of friendship.

He has a history of alcoholism I think. Plus a history of crazy meltdowns like this.

I also like how he somehow believes that a) he was the one who was originally challenged, and b) I would ever call myself cut.

Last edited:
WOW.

escalated-quickly.jpg

Just realised he sent me a pm asking me to say something to his face so he can wipe my smirk off.

Spent 5 mins looking for what it was but not sure which bit he had trouble reading.

Also I don't smirk. I barely smile but when I do its a big grin, go hard or go home right?