• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you eat Kangaroos ?

australian pizza should incl;ude kangaroo and extra wombat XD

lol i want pizza gimme grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr see what i can typew ith my face lgbkrjlgrjb its specal

I eat the kebabs from woolies when I can. As other people have said, they are cheap and very healthy. Saying that however, they are not as nice as beef or chicken.

being so lean you can't cook it for long
so not good for those who like well done meat, but good for those who like
it raw
taste is easily acquired, just spend another 15 odd years getting used to it like any other food

steaks are good, I wouldnt eat the sausages though, too many fillers in them. They generally add pork fat to stop them drying out. Less processed food the better.

I'm off to buy some of the kangaroo steak from woolworths now.

Mates liked it, til they found out what it was. Nice and lean red meat but.

Not all woolworths seem to stock the kangaroo.

I paid I think around $15 per kg for the steak, and $9 for the roast.

Per 100g herb and garlic marinated steak

Protein 21.1g
Fat 1.1g (0.4g saturated)
Carbs 4.1g (2.0g sugar)

bring on the roo... i work at the adelaide central markets and they sell 2kgs for 12 bucks ... im stocking up big on it... little bit of soy sauce and its my meat of choice right now!!!

I've never tried it, infact iv never thought about it until i saw this thread lol, for some reason, thinking about it really puts me of =S i think ill stick with good old chicken.

I'm eating 4 sticks of kangaroo right now.
That's 60g of quality protein for 300g of meat, no fat.
I'm buying alot of kangaroo sausages lately, so convenient.
They last a few weeks in the fridge too, long best before date.

I bought a whole heap of roo meat tonight, eating down some roo steak, mixed it up with some Red hot chilli and garlic, abit of pasta and some vegies, - its awesome!

You just get used to the taste.
At first, I thought it tastes like shit.
But then, I just got used to it and eat it regularly now.
Just had 1/2kg of Kanga bangas in my last 2 meals.

yeh, its an acquired taste, it took me a dozen or so to get my taste buds around the flavour!!

now i eat them like theyre going out of fashion!!!

what do people think about the steaks and mince version of roo? have not tried these yet

I figure that if I can handle the taste of goat, roo is nothing! But you're right Ricko- super hot pan and cook it quickly or it gets tough and dry

It still doesnt tell me how to cook a wombat or koala for that matter. I want a hedgehog burger damn it!