• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

current ranking system

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just dont think theres enough interest spart...i cant compete as much as i would like this year because of work reasons,but i have to do at least 1 comp before october and possibly two.

the top m2@93 guy in PA according to the stats is Eric Dumas,who has a very good total.you are a bit off the pace.join the club,so am i.Bench wise you arent bad.hes obviously got a solid lead in benching too however.

its the squat where he owns everyone in m2.

Last edited:
I don't worry about things like that. Some guys are on a different level; beyond me.

yeah they are but its good to know where you are and chip away if u can.you work consistently at something for long enough,you start getting somewhere.
you might not knock them off but you can climb a little bit at a time.progression.

Last edited:
no, clean. I want to beat 515kg (2011).

I think I can, as long as get my squats up.

At moment, I can only do 10 reps on 90kg Olympic style squat, so first step is to get them up before returning to powerlift squats.

Are you staying chaste or a little needle every now and then? (Given you are not doing PA now).

Fuck you annoy me with this attitude.

Do you think that the 600 lifters that have chosen to lift in GPC did so, so they can use drugs?

If you need, you really need to pull your head out of your arse.

Gpc holds the best meets. Period.
That's why people join.

Do you think that the 600 lifters that have chosen to lift in GPC did so, so they can use drugs?

That's why people join.

they have that option of taking performance enhancing drugs if they so choose.What this means for the pure natural lifters,is that they are unlikely to win.
Id say thats a huge advantage for PA.that someone with some talent for the sport can come to PA and have a level playing field.

stripes.jpg

OMG!!!! That's a Hallett 210!!!! Sweeeet!!

^ why are they standing on their toes? Are their ankles lacking serious dorsiflexion? I'd like to investigate this in great detail.

^ why are they standing on their toes? Are their ankles lacking serious dorsiflexion? I'd like to investigate this in great detail.

Coz it makes their legs look longer and makes their butt stick out more. Haven't you ever worn high heels!!!

That's why people join.

Yes GPC holds good meets, has bigger membership etc....

Sticky, just pointing out that Sparta had previously expressed views that were borderline on proselytising on the virtues of competing in PA under a drug tested regime.

Maybe you need pull your head out of your rectum first. The stark reality is that on the balance of probabilities, a random sample of lifters from an untested fed would be more likely to be users of PED than a sample of lifters from a tested fed.

I don't think you ought to approach this with such hostility, I'm not making a judgement call on your fed or even competitors who choose to compete whilst augmented by TRT.

i will make judgement calls on PED use. Anyone has a problem with that, call 1800-my cock is bigger than yours and I like your ass.

As you are an office holder I would caution against being too pissed off, it could be misinterpreted as a chip on the shoulder.

i on the other hand hold no office, barely even lift and really couldn't give a fuck how many PED using posers and liars feel anxious about my observations and commentary. A bloated faced PED using retard squatting and dead lifting seven plates after with just two years of training is still a fucking retard.

Yes GPC holds good meets, has bigger membership etc....

Sticky, just pointing out that Sparta had previously expressed views that were borderline on proselytising on the virtues of competing in PA under a drug tested regime.

Maybe you need pull your head out of your rectum first. The stark reality is that on the balance of probabilities, a random sample of lifters from an untested fed would be more likely to be users of PED than a sample of lifters from a tested fed.

Just because Chris has decided to join GPC, and not PA, does not mean he has to be using PED's.
It means, he has decided to join the federation he believes has the best competition, or is going in the best direction.

We are also not talking about the "balance in probability"....... But on the subject, I'd be happy to bet, in a random test within my federation, the result would be drug free.

You blatantly asked, and in my eyes, implied (as you have many times before) that if you don't join PA, or are strong, you must be using drugs.

It's weak mate., and insulting to every lifter at GPC.

Furthermore let's see who can get the most riled and angry over the PED issue and who feels the most self righteous.

My 13 yo son is into WL and wil be soon entering his first competiton. My role is to guide him to make good life decisions. Already I have had to discuss the matter of PED; it's unavoidable in these strength sports and I do my best to insulate him from it. He understands that there will be an upper limit to what is possible naturally and that drugs still do exist in the upper echelons. I can only guide him to choose a balanced life.

Yet somehow I'm not supposed to be judgemental of gym chains or sporting organisations which, by their acquiescence, and reward systems, are probably encouraging that scourge of PED usage; "don't judge us man, it's our business what we do and my bench is bigger than yours...."

A wise man once said

EAT SHIT AND DIE.

to be honest, I could easily have joined any of the three major feds for different reasons, but decided I would lift where I felt most comfortable at. In any case, GPC is well run, I know quite a few of its competitors, and I am not sure I would have been welcome at PA given recent events.

Like I have said and argued on the public record, there are many reasons why lifters choose different feds.

You blatantly asked, and in my eyes, implied (as you have many times before) that if you don't join PA, or are strong, you must be using drugs.

It's weak mate., and insulting to every lifter at GPC.

Nope, just the chip on your shoulder again. You still don't seem comfortable with the status of your organisation. It's not a case of "everyone who is strong is a juicer, everyone who is weak is a pussy" there are natural lifters who are awesomely strong and there are juiced lifters who ought to play badminton.

GPC can further avoid what you consider "slights" from countless people like me by further strengthening its policy and actually stamping out the shit.

Pretty thin skinned and precious group of people you have there if they are insulted by a question. Chris answered the question and strangely enough I believe his answer. However your organisation's policy framework and your status as an Egyptian (living in de-Nile) does not provide support for a PED free environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.