• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

current ranking system

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive ignored these other guys darko as i believe stiff is mentally ill and talking to him just drives him crazier,and this white lie guy is gay.have a good evening.

is mentally ill and talking to him just drives him crazier

That reminds me of someone.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

its not a thread for ill or foolish talk.but its gone that way because you guys seem to have some sort of inferiority complex.theres nothing wrong with getting to a certain standard and wanting to test yourselves vs others.
ive gone to comps and gotten beaten by some good lifters.my mentality is to shake their hand and go home and try and train harder to close the gap.its a great thing..to want to improve.and to go up against better...i certainly relish the challenge of it..makes me feel good man.

its not a thread for ill or foolish talk.but its gone that way because you guys seem to have some sort of inferiority complex.theres nothing wrong with getting to a certain standard and wanting to test yourselves vs others.
ive gone to comps and gotten beaten by some good lifters.my mentality is to shake their hand and go home and try and train harder to close the gap.its a great thing..to want to improve.and to go up against better...i certainly relish the challenge of it..makes me feel good man.

You are on ignore.

I win kunce

we are all winners against Gerry, he cannot even lead on a thread about comp results he started.

you are on a roll.i think there is absolutely nothing that can stand in your way.theres no mountain high enough.no valley low enough.this is your year.

Status
Not open for further replies.