• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

current ranking system

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhha steve you arent one of those guys that pays literally thousands of dollars each year for cowpatbars when all you had to do was show a bit of mental fortitude and get squatting.

How's your physique going Gary? You seem determined to know everyone's PL totals even though everyone doesn't powerlift. Seeing this is predominately a BB forum you should apply to those standards. Sorry, not talking to you unless sub 10% body fat. Pay me $5,000 and I might reply.

stop being a dick steve..we should respect each other..you make these unprovoked attacks from a position of weakness.your much weaker than me.id hazard a guess and say the percieved speed advantage you think you would have over a fat powerlifter would be surprisingly nullified by the fact im fast as well.you would be shocked to find out how athletic the powerlifters ive met really are.
bye bye.

Last edited:
How's your physique going Gary? You seem determined to know everyone's PL totals even though everyone doesn't powerlift. Seeing this is predominately a BB forum you should apply to those standards. Sorry, not talking to you unless sub 10% body fat. Pay me $5,000 and I might reply.

its a side effect of wat i train for.not fussed how i look or if my abs are showing.im ok with myself.i lost a lot around my waist for the last comp.my abs were showing.i couldnt squat to save my life.so much for a thin waist line.gimme body fat anyday.

not fussed how i look or if my abs are showing.im ok with myself..

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise! You go sister.

homer_simpson__s_fat_pride_by_pervertix-d5d2c2s.gif

I must have misunderstood the original post. I thought it was a ranking system in general, like strength standards to compare ourselves to. Not actually grading everybody here to see who is the best.

i cant sit here and argue over pointless stuff.give yourself the win.dont even care if you are starting your new program next week.whats that got to do with me?.lol
u just want my attention.

I must have misunderstood the original post. I thought it was a ranking system in general, like strength standards to compare ourselves to. Not actually grading everybody here to see who is the best.

yea it was along those lines.but not enough interest.funnily enough tho our wilks are pretty close.im assuming you are life time drug free.but if you arent planning on competing for a while thats cool.

Last edited:
yea it was along those lines.but not enough interest.funnily enough tho our wilks are pretty close.im assuming you are life time drug free.but if you arent planning on competing for a while thats cool.

I do plan on increasing my total this year at a lower bodyweight. But I'm just a family man who lifts in his shed for fun. Priority this year is just different.
I'm drug free and always will be, but at this stage I'm more interested in competing with GPC from what I've seen. Although squatting with wraps is a pain in the arse for me.

I do plan on increasing my total this year at a lower bodyweight. But I'm just a family man who lifts in his shed for fun. Priority this year is just different.
I'm drug free and always will be, but at this stage I'm more interested in competing with GPC from what I've seen. Although squatting with wraps is a pain in the arse for me.

You're meant to wrap then around your knee.

its a side effect of wat i train for.not fussed how i look or if my abs are showing.im ok with myself.i lost a lot around my waist for the last comp.my abs were showing.i couldnt squat to save my life.so much for a thin waist line.gimme body fat anyday.
...Just like the bloke with a small weener that says size doesn't matter

thats cool.

...Just like the bloke with a small weener that says size doesn't matter

truth of the matter is i dont care about other guys dicks.lets just say im suspicious of your presence on this particular board.especially when you make comments like that.theres other boards in cyber space more readily available to fill your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.