• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Stew, why wasn't David Hussey ever given a go at test. Most say that he's a better batter than Mike.
He should've been given a go.

I'll also add Brad Hodge.

put ponting back in at state level cricket and he still the best choice out of all thats there to choose from.

My point is that we've had weak spots for years and Ponting hasn't necessarily been the worst IMO. Our openers for example haven't been right for a while - and they keep exposing the middle order too early, to the middle order (and Ponting's) detriment.

Yeah maybe Hodge should've got more of a go - but at the expense of Ponting directly, 4 years ago? I don't buy it that Ponting held him or D Hussey out of the team. Others could've made way sure.

The way the selectors are at the moment...who knows who'll come in.
Brad Hodge - must be the only bloke to get dropped after making a double century?
Dave Hussey - Is good, but saying he's better than Mike is a big call? Hasn't been in as good form he's capable of lately either...

Personally I liked Usman Khawaja...just give him some patience, but I think he has the class to make it.

I don't think the Aussies can win but lets hope Clarke and Hussey can take it deep into day 5.

Brad Hodge - must be the only bloke to get dropped after making a double century?

Jason Gillespie is that boat. In fact, I don't think he played another test after his double.

I've heard that there were some big dressing room issues with Hodge. No-one could stand the bloke apparently.