• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ponting failed again against the Canadians. A real concern there.

Anyhow here's a funny video.
An Indian man tries to kiss Ponting.. LOL

[YOUTUBE]3EuucivpXdI[/YOUTUBE]​

Punter feeling the love last night! LOL!

gal_ricky_ponting--11--600x400.jpg

England in deep shit batting first aganst Windies:
England 151/6 (32.2 ov)

Remember if they lose they will be knocked out and Bangladesh will qualify for finals.

Sucked in, come on Windies.

In the article it says win or lose the world cup it provides him a good time to exit the captaincy. I agree. Focus on what he does best.... batting. He doesnt seem like the most likeable bloke we've seen as captain. Maybe he needs to drag out his career because he doesnt forsee any future offers down the road.

Not sure the next captain in line Clarke is going to instill much confidence in us though.

I was hearing on radio today that Punter will refuse to go.

Looks like the selectors will have to force his hand.
Captaincy aside his form has been woeful for a long time now.

hahah, they sure did.

I hope the Ozzies can knock off India tonight.

I don't see it though.

I hope the aussies get beaten. We have been rewarded for too much mediocracy lately! A good beating and then we can go back and take a good hard look at ourselves and lynch some selectors while we are at it. Hope Sehwag is fit and smashes a quick fire 300.

A good hard look.

The selectors have no nuts.

They did not drop Clarke for a string of low scores.
They did not and have not dropped White for a very long string of low scores yet dropped D.Hussey who was going ok and was a useful bowler too.

They dropped Voges after only one game yet he made a great 82.

I don't understand.

Where's Warner, arguably one of the most explosive limited over player in he World. WHERE?????????????

should be a good game tonight. we beat smashed india 6-1 or 7-0 when we were there last year. so its not like we've never done it b4. the lost to pakistan may be a good thing.

Must be a bit of an old boys club inside the aussie dressing room. If you dont fit the click you get the boot asap. If Brad Hodge writes a book it might well be worth checking out! LOL!

A good hard look.

The selectors have no nuts.

They did not drop Clarke for a string of low scores.
They did not and have not dropped White for a very long string of low scores yet dropped D.Hussey who was going ok and was a useful bowler too.

They dropped Voges after only one game yet he made a great 82.

I don't understand.

Where's Warner, arguably one of the most explosive limited over player in he World. WHERE?????????????
warners only got 1 gear. he needs more shield games under his belt before he can become a fixture. I agree about hussey though.