• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I used to think that as well. but again, what is intelligence anyway and how would you measure or prove it.

old days 19th century, they concluded high to low intelligence on size of skulls with highest ancient greeks and lowest aborigines. what a load of bullshit that is.

I used to think that as well. but again, what is intelligence anyway and how would you measure or prove it.

old days 19th century, they concluded high to low intelligence on size of skulls with highest ancient greeks and lowest aborigines. what a load of bullshit that is.

Except the ancient greeks invented just about everything and aborigines didn't even invent the wheel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children.

One of the studies' findings was the IQs of adopted black children reared by white families did not differ significantly from that of black children raised by their biological parents

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children.

One of the studies' findings was the IQs of adopted black children reared by white families did not differ significantly from that of black children raised by their biological parents

I believe there are some studies showing an element of environmental factors playing a role in IQ but it's certainly in the minority (apprx 75% genetic 25% environmental)

I don't have any religious beliefs and i tend(most of the time) to look down on people who do.

Last edited:
People that believe that God doesn't exist should listen to this. The real question isn't whether God exists or not, it's obvious that God exists really, the big question is why should you follow organised religion

If a person believes in something that doesn't exist, they are deemed insane. This is a form of insanity.

insanity-is-when-you-believe-your-hallucinations-are-real-religion-6882462.png

Last edited:
The truth? What’s the truth?

The truth about you looking down on people or the truth about religion?

The truth about religion.

The truth is that god doesn't exist and if your one of those who believe he does then your living in a fantasy world.

Surely you Shrek are smarter than some religious nutjob, surely?

Last edited:
I'm sure you know a lot more than the thousands of talented philosophers that have demonstrated why / how God exists

Your right i do. No-one to this day can prove to me that god exists because everytime i ask for them to arrange a meeting with me and god well the lazy kunt never shows up. And thus i prove my point, case closed.

You can't show me god and thus your full of shit. Your a child, an immature adult who lives in a fantasy land who believes in fairies and stupid things like that.

I feel sorry for people like you, one day you might learn, though with your attitude its unlikely.

Last edited:
Your right i do. No-one to this day can prove to me that god exists because everytime i ask for them to arrange a meeting with me and god well the lazy kunt never shows up. And thus i prove my point, case closed.

You can't show me god and thus your full of shit. Your a child, an immature adult who lives in a fantasy land who believes in fairies and stupid things like that.

I feel sorry for people like you, one day you might learn though with your attitude its unlikely.

How do you believe the universe got created?