• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm judgemental because i feel sorry for them and they need help, quite often psychiatric help.

Last edited:
Cum Shot just curious as to how you believe the universe got created without there being something that was not created itself

People that believe that God doesn't exist should listen to this. The real question isn't whether God exists or not, it's obvious that God exists really, the big question is why should you follow organised religion

What?

The summary of the argument is that everything that happens in the world happens because something made it happen. A cup of tea cannot cool down unless there is cold air to cool it down. The air is cool because something made it cool and so on. If you go back. There is a chain of events that are leading to everything happening. It's illogical that this goes on forever. At some point there has to be something that causes things to happen without having been caused itself. Why is this thing God? Well, if it cannot be changed then it exists outside of time. It has to be a singular entity because if it was made up of parts (composite) the parts could be interchanged and thus it would not exist outside of time. It is all powerful because it caused everything. These are the definitions of God

I'm not arrogant enough to decide that things exist or do not based on my own beliefs.

I cannot say for certain there is no God, just the same as I cannot be certain that earth is the only planet in the universe that contains (somewhat) intelligent life.

lol that is hilarious Oni, your starting to sound like a true preacher.

Btw the cup of tea cools down because of science, science made it cool down and nothing more.

Arguments to atheism are incoherent. They believe that free will does not exist. If free will cannot exist then neither can logic or reason. They believe the universe is unintelligible and will attempt to explain this using their own logic and reason, which they assert cannot exist - undermining their own argument to begin with

The summary of the argument is that everything that happens in the world happens because something made it happen. A cup of tea cannot cool down unless there is cold air to cool it down. The air is cool because something made it cool and so on. If you go back. There is a chain of events that are leading to everything happening. It's illogical that this goes on forever. At some point there has to be something that causes things to happen without having been caused itself. Why is this thing God? Well, if it cannot be changed then it exists outside of time. It has to be a singular entity because if it was made up of parts (composite) the parts could be interchanged and thus it would not exist outside of time. It is all powerful because it caused everything. These are the definitions of God

Outside of the divine creation, do you believe this “god” continues to wield influence over the universe?

Outside of the divine creation, do you believe this “god” continues to wield influence over the universe?

Logically it has to keep existing yes. Take the forces of nature. What keeps us on the Earth? Gravitational pull and other forces of nature. What keeps gravity going? Something else has to keep gravity going as we already know that logically something cannot move from potential to actual without the assistance of something already actual. Which means that going back there has to be something that continues to assert it's power to keep everything else going

Do I believe that this power answers our prayers and sends down angels? Fuck no. As I said the real question is not if God exists but why should we be Christian, or Muslim, etc

Logically it has to keep existing yes. Take the forces of nature. What keeps us on the Earth? Gravitational pull and other forces of nature. What keeps gravity going? Something else has to keep gravity going as we already know that logically something cannot move from potential to actual without the assistance of something already actual. Which means that going back there has to be something that continues to assert it's power to keep everything else going

Do I believe that this power answers our prayers and sends down angels? Fuck no. As I said the real question is not if God exists but why should we be Christian, or Muslim, etc

So because universe and gravity therefore god, seems legit.

So because universe and gravity therefore god, seems legit.

I'm willing to discuss it further if you have something real to say about it. As I mentioned all the atheist arguments are incoherent or built on straw men. I grew up atheist and only started believing in God a few years ago, after I thought everything through. It's not like someone "brainwashed" me like most people assume

You grew up Atheist, interesting. I always thought you were an alter boy, you kind of have the alter boy look.

I'm willing to discuss it further if you have something real to say about it. As I mentioned all the atheist arguments are incoherent or built on straw men. I grew up atheist and only started believing in God a few years ago, after I thought everything through. It's not like someone "brainwashed" me like most people assume

You believe gravity is evidence of the existence of god and you accuse others of logical fallacies. Projection much?

You’ve been brainwashed alright, the fact it didn’t occur from birth is irrelevant.

Arguments to atheism are incoherent. They believe that free will does not exist. If free will cannot exist then neither can logic or reason. They believe the universe is unintelligible and will attempt to explain this using their own logic and reason, which they assert cannot exist - undermining their own argument to begin with
Atheism isn't a belief 0ni, an Atheist simlpy doesn't subscribe to a god or any gods, a non believer.
I'm not sure where you got the idea that an atheist doesn't think that we have free will.

Last edited:
Atheism isn't a belief 0ni, an Atheist simlpy doesn't subscribe to a god or any gods, a non believer.
I'm not sure where you got the idea that an atheist doesn't think that we have free will.

Free will is contingent on the belief of God. If you take a deterministic or mechanistic view of the universe, it's absurd to think we have free will

You believe gravity is evidence of the existence of god and you accuse others of logical fallacies. Projection much?

You’ve been brainwashed alright, the fact it didn’t occur from birth is irrelevant.

Not really what I said and that's not what projection is either.
Things cannot exist without something else making it exist. Change cannot happen without having something make it happen. Eventually you get to something that causes things to happen without being caused to happen itself.

Free will is contingent on the belief of God. If you take a deterministic or mechanistic view of the universe, it's absurd to think we have free will
There is nothing in the universe that requires a creator, including free will.
We all have asked questions of how or why but when we don't know the answer we shouldn't say therefore god.