• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
In all seriousness, have wr concluded yay or nay on the carnivore diet and whey protein???

Last edited:
There is no yay or nay

just try it and see how it goes for you ffs.

showdown?
shutup.

But common thinking says a lot of red meat is bad for health. The jist of OP is that it's a healer. Someone is right.
Then theres whey.

But common thinking says a lot of red meat is bad for health. The jist of OP is that it's a healer. Someone is right.
Then theres whey.

No, that’s you thinking that.

no one has ever overdosed on too much meat.

except for fat people.

Consider the fact that nearly every great lifter in history is well known for their prodigious appetite. Perhaps it was due to the fact that their training workload was often twice to three times as great as that of the modern lifter, and they simply had to eat or die. Or maybe it was due to the fact that those lifters understood, unlike the modern trainee, that in order to get big and lift massive weights, one must eat a tremendous amount of food

you got to realise there are a few on here who think they are top shit because they lifted a whole lot of weight. they think they are superior because of this and that anyone else should shut their mouth and pay homage to their greatness.

fortunately most people on ausbb are pretty good people, including a lot of the stronger ones.

you re damn right when u say you should pay homage,yes its true about the superiority as well,you ve been getting your arse kicked by the likes of me and woody for years.

Consider the fact that nearly every great lifter in history is well known for their prodigious appetite. Perhaps it was due to the fact that their training workload was often twice to three times as great as that of the modern lifter, and they simply had to eat or die. Or maybe it was due to the fact that those lifters understood, unlike the modern trainee, that in order to get big and lift massive weights, one must eat a tremendous amount of food

Hang on im bigger than you,at this current point in time stronger than you,do about 500 million times more cardio than you and probably eat half as much.Ive never done roidz either.

Hang on im bigger than you,at this current point in time stronger than you,do about 500 million times more cardio than you and probably eat half as much.Ive never done roidz either.

How much cardio do I do? I don't put it in my log so I'm curious as to how much you think I do. You believe I did nothing athletic for 6 years - consider the fact that I've reached the national level in 3 completely different sports :)

You're taller than me and thus weigh more, not bigger though :)

Never mind Mr. Stronk, I thought I was responding to the other guy - pretty much the same applies to you though

How much cardio do I do? I don't put it in my log so I'm curious as to how much you think I do. You believe I did nothing athletic for 6 years - consider the fact that I've reached the national level in 3 completely different sports :)

You're taller than me and thus weigh more, not bigger though :)

ur 3 inches taller and weigh 30 kgs less.I do more cardio than you... trust me.When i get the opportunity ill vid what i do and where i do it.

I have the exact height, weight and reach as Conor McGregor. Ability aside, what you're saying about how you'd win a fight because being shorter and fatter is somehow an advantage is absurd

I have the exact height, weight and reach as Conor McGregor. Ability aside, what you're saying about how you'd win a fight because being shorter and fatter is somehow an advantage is absurd

id squash u.BIG SPLASH OFF THE TOP ROPE after various spears, flying tackles,and shoulder blocks.Gimme 3 weeks of shoulder training and ill deload and military press u.

Last edited: