• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

Lifters lift in flights, you wont be waiting an hour. Most flights will have 10-15 lifters.

Women always lift on the first day, they will either be joined by teenagers and juniors or the lighter open classes. They wont know till all entries are in.

The big boys always lift last

I've decided even though I wont be competing I'll still train as if I am. I'll head to bodyworld the day before I leave to post a total on the correct equiptment to give the PTC 110kg boys something to beat.

You'll miss most of the PTC lifters, most are women/teenage/junior/U90kg.

I only have few in the heavier open classes

Lifters lift in flights, you wont be waiting an hour. Most flights will have 10-15 lifters.

Women always lift on the first day, they will either be joined by teenagers and juniors or the lighter open classes. They wont know till all entries are in.

The big boys always lift last

Do you just enter on the day? Or via email/website?

Also, I just went to book a room at the venue - they seem to be all gooooooone. I'll try and find the closest and cheapest place tonight. I'll update the tread as I come accross any.
Posted via Mobile Device

This will be the BIGGEST ever powerlifting comp in Oz.

I think they need entry forms one month before the comp.

Entry forms are downloaded via there website in the download section.

Downloads

Plenty of places to stay near the venue.

I have another 4-5 lifters entered now, I'll update the list later

i'm really excited about it, im annoyed that i won't be there earlier to watch everyone train and get to know some of you, but i'll be sitting in the stands watching and cheering! i'm sure you'll all do fantastic work!!

Jimmy Mac, one of my clients took them. He has 700 pics all up.

He also has 7 hours of footage, the entire comp, every lift, including Chucky dumping 230kg on his neck while benching. Its 4 DVD's.

If anybody is interested in buying the 4 DVD's plus a disc with all 700 pics, Jimmy wants $30, which is incredibly cheap.

The footage and audio is faultless.

He got up and deadlifted 250kg, some people vomited in there mouths a little when it happened.

The bar simply came out of the groove, and with the shirt he was wearing he had no hope.

What comps are being run in sydney next year? how much does rego cost? do we have to have a monolift?

If I remember correctly rego is $85 first year $65 thereafter. As for the monolift at the NSW state titles there wasn't one at vic titles there was.

I think there are 3 monolifts in Vic, none in NSW.

Either way Oli, you simply take the bar off and walk it out anyway, just like you would off stands, theres no rule saying you cant.

Some of my lifters forgot the first couple of times and walked the bar out, its no biggie.

M, just out of curiosity, where can I find the world records? I cant find too much off the CAPO site.

Also looking at flights and accommodation.
Jet star have flights from Brisbane to Melbourne for $49, and return for $79.

Noobs, If i can get these flights, ill head straight there, sorry champ.

Anybody interested in getting a bigger room together to cut down costs (like 4-6 people) let me know this week. Ill be looking at book some accommodation over the weekend.

HAHAHA FCUK ME!
I may get a sex change, and drop 30odd kilo's haha.
Some seriously strong guys :)