• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned tuna's Transformation 2012

More food.
If you're bulking, MORE.

Bella believes in you ;)

And not too many of the 'cbf' days please, that will undo all the eating you have managed.

Love,
Mum :D

similar

lighting wrecks the comparison

fuck being an ecto... rrrarrrgh

1CFib.jpg

Backne is fucking off now that it's cold weather (less sweat)

Last edited:
it certainly looks like you've thickened up a bit tuna!!!

Nice pics, yeah the lighting is different, but who cares? lol Definition is most definitely there. Looking lean and solid! Well done.

Keep going! :)

Kinda just tagging along for the ride atm, not motivated at all but still going of course

This week doing higher reps on lower weight focusing on form, just to mix it up a bit. Its not bad actually. broken away a little bit from my split..... just so long as everything gets done then who cares right?
Been sore for days after each sesh, so I assume its working

So far this week has been

Sunday - back...
Low db rows
Wide grip pull ups
Deadlifts
Shrugs

Monday - Chest Tri
Incline DB
DB fly
Dips
Tri pushdowns rope
Cable fly
Tri pushdowns bar

Tuesday - Leg abuse
Warmup set of extensions, curls and raises
Leg press
Extensions
Curls
Raises

Wednesday rest

Thursday (today) I'll do Shoulders and back
DB shoulder press
Bent over rear db fly
Low rows
Lat pulldow
Front shoulder raises
Shrugs

Friday arms
Hammer curls
Concentration curls
Tri pushdowns bar
Dips
Tri kickbacks

Bulk is going okay... I'm on the creatine, eating huge. Put on a couple kg and losing sight of abs... maybe I'm just getting fat? :D

Do not take pre trainers too late tuna, you would sleep lol.

Which one did you take?

Last edited:
What an awesome change so far pal! You've definatly been working hard and eating well good work can't wait for more pics ( no homo)

Thanks everyone. Just soldiering on, keeping an open mind

This week going for the 6-8 rep range, also will be giving arms their own day instead of being worked secondary on back and chest splits...
I think this will help me train with greater intensity - Fadi suggests intensity is very important for muscle growth.

Yesterday was legs day
Leg press: 260kg 3x6-8
Leg extensions: 95kg 3x6-8
Leg curls: 40kg 3x6-8
Calf raises: cant remember weight. Lots of reps

Decided to revisit the leg extensions I wrote off a few months ago. Felt great, natural, even when maxing out the machine. Great workout all-round. Fearing the oncoming DOMS

Today is chest day, and only chest day.. tris will get worked during presses of course but I will not hit them after chest, unlike the usual.

Get in, go hard, get out. This week is going to be interesting.

Great workout today, chest only was the goal originally but ended up doing tris afterwards. Not much intensity for the triceps. Next time all chest

Incline DB 30kg 3x6-8
Cable fly 17.5kg/hand 5x6-8
Dips 3 sets no DB
Tri pushdowns 35kg 3x6-8

Diet lately is in bulk mode, relatively clean but just eating eating eating

Today was ideal
Wake up - Banana, 1 can tuna
Arrival work - Large bowl porridge
Brunch - 2 cans tuna
Lunch - Ham/spinach/cheese sandwhich wholemeal, 1 glass milk
Snack - Half box shapes biscuits, cheese, 1 can tuna, 1 glass milk
90min pre w/o - Large bowl porridge
Immediate post w/o - WPC shake
Train ride home - 2 cans tuna, cheeseburger, 100gm baby spinach
Dinner - Will have steak, mushrooms
Pre sleep - WPC shake

I don't think I can keep track more than two days, would get bored

Had better sessions, started dying after deadlifts, after that all lifts suffered, form suffered, strength suffered, just gave in and now feel like I'm gonna throw up.. hmm, the deadlifts were bloody good at least

Wide grip chinups 1x7, 1x5, 1x3
Deadlifts 100kg 3x5, 120kg 3rm
Low db rows 25kg 3x6-8
Shoulder press 20kg 2x6
Shrugs 30kg 2x4, 20 2x6

Tried c4 pre trainer again, didn't feel a thing

Nice one Tuna!

No throwing up! lol

Keep at it young man, you're doing well.

EAT. EAT. EAT.

Love,
Bella ;)