• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How did everyone get the BOP220 for under 500$, I got quoted $564+ delivery.

I rang up and told them I wanted to buy a BOP220 and said I'd had been refered to ABC by Scott at PTC Brisbane. I said they had sold a few to Scott with a deep fine knurl and that I wanted one like Scott's.

Yeah mate they should drop it there pretty good to deal with I could not fault them and i definitely can not fault the bar its well worth the money.

How do you feel about paying a massively inflated price for your eleiko callan?
Especially as you bought it from your coach.

I'd be upset.

How do you feel about paying a massively inflated price for your eleiko callan?
Especially as you bought it from your coach.

I'd be upset.

who gives a shit? i have an eleiko bar at my home gym, didnt trent get an eleiko?? he must be upset with that massively inflated price... also have a bumper set on the way. just bought a nice wallet from braun buffel, got oakleys the other day, if you have the money and have lots of room for spending in your budget, you may as well have nice things.

you think i pay retail for anything i buy, in general? HA only idiots pay retail for things

I want one of those Black Aussie Barbell Co. Bars. But the knurling is not as sharp as what they used to make them.....

I want one of those Black Aussie Barbell Co. Bars. But the knurling is not as sharp as what they used to make them.....

I have the black aus barbell one and the black iron edge bar. They are pretty much the same except the iron edge one has a finer and sharper knurling. I prefer the iron edge one.
I don't know what people are doing with their bars, but the iron edge bar is awesome. I've had well over 300kg on it, smashed, dropped and abused it. Still dead straight. I don't know why anyone would pay more unless they were holding a comp and they have to have something else.

I got 1 and its really nice. It's a pretty harsh knurl as others have said but you get used to it after a few sessions and its fine (in fact preferable).

You can get the bars from ABC custom knurled to how you like it.

Customers whinged it was to grippy, so they made it softer.

You can still get it sharp :)