• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

breaking up

that's a bit fucked up , it's a relationship sometimes you need to put shit like training on the back burner for a day , missing a day aint going to kill ya

i would be arking up big time

that's a bit fucked up , it's a relationship sometimes you need to put shit like training on the back burner for a day , missing a day aint going to kill ya

i would be arking up big time

i was so depressed days after my birthday :(
espech when my mum asked why he left so early i didnt know what to say i just felt so left down.. when i brought it up again he said why do u always have to bring the past up etc..
cos it hurts?
i just feel like my 21st.. wasnt special
lol fml im crying right now

i was so depressed days after my birthday :(
espech when my mum asked why he left so early i didnt know what to say i just felt so left down.. when i brought it up again he said why do u always have to bring the past up etc..
cos it hurts?
i just feel like my 21st.. wasnt special
lol fml im crying right now

^ This makes me feel bad. Seeing as I kind of did the same thing with my ex, the difference was that our relationship was kind of ending and we both knew it, we broke up maybe 1 month later... (Hopefully that's not the case for you). I think I need to apologise to her, 2 years later ;p.

On the plus side (for her) she met her now bf on the night that I went home early for her birthday... lol.

^ This makes me feel bad. Seeing as I kind of did the same thing with my ex, the difference was that our relationship was kind of ending and we both knew it, we broke up maybe 1 month later... (Hopefully that's not the case for you). I think I need to apologise to her, 2 years later ;p.

On the plus side (for her) she met her now bf on the night that I went home early for her birthday... lol.

LOL interesting... well i dont think our relationship is going downhill or anything. just some things he does still shock me as so selfish

To be honest, I think he's a bit of a dick. Sure, I like to train hard, look after myself, not party too late etc. But how often is your GF 21. Once. Live it up for their sake. One night off never killed anyone.

Thanks for the story I am going to refer to it to make me look better next time my wife says I am selfish.

p.s. leaving the birthday party before the cake is not on. The clubbing maybe if he felt he would drag down your night with your friends by being a bore and offered a dinner for two instead but leaving the birthday early is really bad and leaves no excuse.

being 21 is a significant milestone for alot of people..
When my wife (GF at the time) turned 21 i had only met her 2 months before..
- I booked the whole bar out.
- had her spend a few hours at the massage and makeup place
- $7k bar tab for her and her friends
- Earings from tiffany
- Dj
- Penthouse at the hilton

i got more plastered than she did. ROFL!!

- Earings from tiffany
- Dj

Ceffo really is a Nice guy. :D

Hopefully she'll do the same for your 40th!

Devante.

she did a surprise birthday for me (i had no idea) for my 30th

double act stripper action at the same hotel
pimphoestripper.jpg

and it was pimp and hoes night .. God memories..

pimphoe8.jpg

Just gotta keep that pimp hand STRONG!!
PIMPING aint easy.. but somebodies gotta do it :p

/sorry for the hijack.. lets get back to the normal posts..

- Earings from tiffany
- Dj

fwaaaaaark Ceffo, don't put that shit in writing, my wife might walk past and read it LOL.
Talk about setting the bar high sheez, 7gs wowzuz, party up and a half mate :p

- Earings from tiffany
- Dj

i think i might delete that post , for the sake of all males on this forum ..it will be stricken from the records

/rubs it in more and being a jerk

For her 30th .. i bought 2 cakes ..
One was a chanel shoe and one was a replica of a chanel handbag..

handbagbirthday30th.jpg

me holding on for dear life in case she leaves and takes everything we own with her MWHAHAHAHAHA

- I also bought her a chanel bag for $3000
- Booked out 10 tables at a sydney restuarant at 100 bux a head (10 per table). Golden palace or something.
- bar tab of 5k
- Every table had bottle of imported wine costing $200 each (that shit went in like 30min)
- Hired an R$b band who sings at church.

gotta keep em happy gents.. :)
or they take everything when u divorce and u end up with a tshirt.. mwahahahaha

Last edited:
i think i might delete that post , for the sake of all males on this forum ..it will be stricken from the records

Hurry up!

Deep is going to read this and think even more highly of you Mr Pussy whipped sorry I mean Ceffo.

/rubs it in more and being a jerk

For her 30th .. i bought 2 cakes ..
One was a chanel shoe and one was a replica of a chanel handbag..

handbagbirthday30th.jpg

wifeandmeJuliebday.jpg

me holding on for dear life in case she leaves and takes everything we own with her MWHAHAHAHAHA

- I also bought her a chanel bag for $3000
- Booked out 10 tables at a sydney restuarant at 100 bux a head (10 per table). Golden palace or something.
- bar tab of 5k
- Every table had bottle of imported wine costing $200 each (that shit went in like 30min)
- Hired an R$b band who sings at church.

gotta keep em happy gents.. :)
or they take everything when u divorce and u end up with a tshirt.. mwahahahaha
Mate if I spent that cash on my wifes birthday I would be 1. Broke 2. Divorced. You got a lucky girl though:cool:

Someone delete it please.
I would never hear the end of it if my missus walked in and read that shit.

geez and i thought i was doing a good thing for my gf when i gave her a 7 course meal for the her b'day

a pie and a 6 pack