• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

breaking up

most of the time its great.
I really enjoy having a companion.. like all the time sort of thing i can turn to and help me with stuff/support me, doing stuff i wanna do with him, corny romantic stuff, fun stuff, boring stuff.. doest rlly matter what but hes always up for doing things with me and these days it seems that highschoool friends are too busy to catch up and so i spend most of my time with him anyway

most of the time its great.
I really enjoy having a companion.. like all the time sort of thing i can turn to and help me with stuff/support me, doing stuff i wanna do with him, corny romantic stuff, fun stuff, boring stuff.. doest rlly matter what but hes always up for doing things with me and these days it seems that highschoool friends are too busy to catch up and so i spend most of my time with him anyway

Hun,

Are you over 18???

Devante.

Usually when Ive been the one doing the breaking up it's generally because shit just isn't working out and really it should be a mutual but I'm the only one who can see it.

It's usually been because she's hit on me and I wasn't really into her but went along with it hoping the chemistry would come along, or Ive hit on her but after getting to know her realised we had nothing in common or that I really wasn't that into her.

I'm not an arsehole so I've always been up for "giving it one more try" if she wants but once you've had the conversation and communicated 100% what the issues are, after that if it doesn't work and it's only early on in the piece then whats the point of trying to drag it on any further....

There was one chick I really liked but she was stupidly busy, so i guess i dumped her because I was too clingy!... we could only catch up once or twice for a few hours each week. She was pretty upset when I ended it, she thought there must have been someone else, she just didn't get that I wanted a chick who had the same amount of free time as I did... I probably would have ended up cheating on her... she was farking hot too and could play guitar better than me...bugger...

Breakups, worst @#$% I can think of. Particularly if you're the one breaking up the relationship.

Personal growth is the main theme of life. We learn, we experience, and hopefully we grow to be a better person from it all. Relationships are about being considerate of the other person’s emotions whilst simultaneously respecting their point of view, even when we do not fully agree with it.

We get involved in a relationship not only because of what we get out of it, but also for reasons of what we willingly contribute into it, making it richer and more pleasing to be in.

It takes two to make it all happen irrespective of how the wind blows.

Fadi.

Breakups, worst shit I can think of. Particularly if you're the one breaking up the relationship.

the breakup is the easy thing ,learning to stop loving someone because they stopped loving you is the hard part

At this reflective fork in the road that we've reached, surely Cher should share her thoughts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdvkhJ5hqZs"]Cher - if I could turn back time (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Personal growth is the main theme of life. We learn, we experience, and hopefully we grow to be a better person from it all. Relationships are about being considerate of the other person’s emotions whilst simultaneously respecting their point of view, even when we do not fully agree with it.

We get involved in a relationship not only because of what we get out of it, but also for reasons of what we willingly contribute into it, making it richer and more pleasing to be in.

It takes two to make it all happen irrespective of how the wind blows.

Fadi.
wow great words

the breakup is the easy thing ,learning to stop loving someone because they stopped loving you is the hard part

Do what I did - stay in your relationship an extra 3 years, gradually having less and less respect and time for each other until, that time later, you can't wait to end it all and start something new.

307456_2400027958683_1190566715_2750699_1479154659_n.jpg

Probably can't relate because I haven't been dumped. I've always done the breakup. As hirdy mentioned, never been an arsehole - but I refuse to waste someones time if there are uncertainties, no matter how much I care/love them.

I imagine being really into someone then them telling you they're not into it would be crushing. I hate breaking up with anyone. I don't find it easy at all - there's a degree of personal guilt, as well as feeling sorrow on their behalf.

As Fadi said, it is part of life - but it's not something that gets "easier" to do as time goes on. Particularly if the duration of the relationship is in the years.