• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not particularly. I simply wanted to pound her. We had a good chat but it was never going to be a long term thing for me.

I was definitely attracted to her.

I'm not 100% certain on the whatsapp blocking but quite certain.

If she has def blocked you then just shut that bad boy down - if your not 100% sure then send her something random through okcupid - you have nothing lose.

Random msg -

"Do you like turtles"

"Do you believe in UFO's"

"Do you think unicorns are real"

lol something along those lines.

These are only used for girls you simply want to fuck - when we get to the relationship side of things the game changes slightly - same tactics just different approach.

Nothing to lose. I'll flick her a random message tomorrow asking if she like turtles or would eat small creatures

Nothing to lose. I'll flick her a random message tomorrow asking if she like turtles or would eat small creatures

Nothing to lose except your dignity.

Move on to the next target, if she makes contact with you again she wants cock.

Unicorn line is a winner. I told one girl I liked unicorns and she drew me one. We're going out for a drink this week and she's a stunner. Thank you!

Unicorn line is a winner. I told one girl I liked unicorns and she drew me one. We're going out for a drink this week and she's a stunner. Thank you!

Haha! Good stuff mate - keep us updated - remember keep it cool - once you have set the date time/where you are meeting etc - dont msg her again after that - no - "oh looking forward to the date" "Will be good to see you" etc etc etc - set time and date and then no msgs after that unless SHE msgs and even then try and keep it short and sharp - worst to get in the awkard txt battle with someone just before a date - you might aswell not go if this happens.

I know you prob will be tempted to txt to maybe reasure yourself - just dont.

Haha! Good stuff mate - keep us updated - remember keep it cool - once you have set the date time/where you are meeting etc - dont msg her again after that - no - "oh looking forward to the date" "Will be good to see you" etc etc etc - set time and date and then no msgs after that unless SHE msgs and even then try and keep it short and sharp - worst to get in the awkard txt battle with someone just before a date - you might aswell not go if this happens.

I know you prob will be tempted to txt to maybe reasure yourself - just dont.
So he should or shouldn't send dick pics before the date?

Lol

Goose egg??

I see Friday girl hasn't been online in a couple days. Maybe she's utterly heartbroken since i tried (and failed) to land one on her when I dropped her home.

On a separate note, my sister remarked the other day that my impeccably clean car smelled. I'm living with her at the moment and she is utterly obsessed with the smell of me cooking eggs in the AM

So maybe my 'date' smelled something in my car and that totally put her off. ???

Hey mate. Yes, moved out 2 weeks ago. Miss my dog terribly. It's just easier to not go back there. Would make moving forward a lot harder.