• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
wrong! girls with daddy issuss are whores and love cock, especialy mongrel cock. its there way of trying to feel loved by their shitbag dads, being with people similar and having them show them effection.

jees mate..

Well, clearly i fucked it up. The question Brick mate is how???

Look man I can't say exactly how you fucked it up I wasn't there.

But basically any chick with father 'issues' is almost always seeking validation from men at any level.

Unless they are lesbians you can almost always turn this to your advantage and get them to do very very dirty things in exchange for even the thinnest sliver of emotional goodwill.

From my limited success with women if they make a move or look interested GO FOR IT BEFORE SHE GETS TO KNOW YOU. I think you waited too long.

edit: or before she sobers up

So I waited 30 mins too long? Basically the drive home from the bar to her house. That sounds kinda ridiculous.

Far-ken-jee-zus!!!!!
stop thinking, your not here to win the mr nice guy of year comp, she's your first iron in the fire.
to get on a roll, you need a least 6 or 7 in the fire at any given day, start rounding them up, come back to her when you've mustered a few and it will all make sense. You cannot try to understand by just the one date, need the numbers to make a comparison.
Hook up with another 7 or 8 and you will not need to these sort of questions.
And, PLEASE, have a shot of test and do not watch Titanic.

Fuck this off. She is dry now.

How many other woman are you actively chatting/texting at the moment?

You should have at least 5-10 on the go...

So I waited 30 mins too long? Basically the drive home from the bar to her house. That sounds kinda ridiculous.

Should have pounded her in the toilet or in the car then booted her out at home.

She would have been chasing you like crazy today trying to prove she wasn't a slut (even though she was) and inviting you over for dinner (& validation).

If this situation was played right you could be headed over to her place for a hot meal and anal sex tonight.

This time tomorrow after she'd sent you a heap of nude pics you'd be adding her to your blocked caller list ( god bless apple for adding this function to the iPhone)

Should have pounded her in the toilet or in the car then booted her out at home.

She would have been chasing you like crazy today trying to prove she wasn't a slut (even though she was) and inviting you over for dinner (& validation).

If this situation was played right you could be headed over to her place for a hot meal and anal sex tonight.

This time tomorrow after she'd sent you a heap of nude pics you'd be adding her to your blocked caller list ( god bless apple for adding this function to the iPhone)

You is a true romantic Brick :D

Lol.

Probably 3-4 on the go right now but very early days.

Also have a friend interstate who has told me I'm staying with her when I go up next month for the evening.

The Friday night date was the closest so far. We had been chatting on whatsapp for about 3-4 days and on OkCupid for about 4-5 prior to that.

To be fair jmc I've been out of the game a few years, this pesky thing called marriage does get in the way of womanising.

But my man I'd be letting grunta & undercover guide you along the way here.

As I said just build as many leads as possible from everywhere - dating sites, facebook, going out > The opportunities will come and then the > Closed/Won - Closed/Lost stages will appear.

We all play it wrong in some stages at the start/after long relationships - thats normal - but you will get into the groove of things.

Def send her a totally random text though - next Monday - I want to see the outcome.

To be fair jmc I've been out of the game a few years, this pesky thing called marriage does get in the way of womanising.

But my man I'd be letting grunta & undercover guide you along the way here.
You taught me everything I know. Please don't be modest. You got this.

Even though she has blocked me on whatsapp??

If I go back to OkCupid and message her there, don't I look like a stalker?

And in terms of a random message, what would you suggest?

Appreciate your advice.

Depends.

Do you like her/want to date her?

Or simply thrash her box?

Massive difference in game plan.

Even though she has blocked me on whatsapp??

If I go back to OkCupid and message her there, don't I look like a stalker?

And in terms of a random message, what would you suggest?

Appreciate your advice.

Sorry mate so she has def blocked you? If so its def now Closed/Lost.

Not particularly. I simply wanted to pound her. We had a good chat but it was never going to be a long term thing for me.

I was definitely attracted to her.

I'm not 100% certain on the whatsapp blocking but quite certain.